April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Did someone post the previous years exam results somewhere on here before? I can't find it. Just curious what dates/days of the week results were released. Is this the first time ever the Civil PE (or any for that matter) have been given on a Thursday?

Did someone post the previous years exam results somewhere on here before? I can't find it. Just curious what dates/days of the week results were released. Is this the first time ever the Civil PE (or any for that matter) have been given on a Thursday?
Some disciplines were taken on a Thursday in October of 2020. I know that much. Not sure about previously.

Took the April 2021 exam for the first time, civil: construction. My husband is also a PE who took civil: construction in April 2012, results were released the Friday before memorial weekend. That was quite a suspenseful day as we were headed on vacation. Needless to say, he was extremely nervous to open that email. He wasn't a great student in school and felt so-so about the exam. But he passed on his first time! Best vacation for him ever... Now I'm here... let me just say, never marry another PE. It sort of feels like a competition and just adds to the stress... because I was a way better student then he ever was, and I will be choking on my own misery if I see the red box.. oh and I have an allergy test on Thursday, so that'll most likely be the day exam results release 🙄

Anyone know if NY releases their results on day 1 or 2? I'll be watching this thread religiously this week.

Also, be sure to check your spam/junk mail. Gmail was filtering some of my NCEES emails to junk and I had to create a filter to send to my inbox. Anyone know if there's a facebook group similar to this board for posting PE results?

Took the April 2021 exam for the first time, civil: construction. My husband is also a PE who took civil: construction in April 2012, results were released the Friday before memorial weekend. That was quite a suspenseful day as we were headed on vacation. Needless to say, he was extremely nervous to open that email. He wasn't a great student in school and felt so-so about the exam. But he passed on his first time! Best vacation for him ever... Now I'm here... let me just say, never marry another PE. It sort of feels like a competition and just adds to the stress... because I was a way better student then he ever was, and I will be choking on my own misery if I see the red box.. oh and I have an allergy test on Thursday, so that'll most likely be the day exam results release 🙄

Anyone know if NY releases their results on day 1 or 2? I'll be watching this thread religiously this week.
I've only know one married PE couple. They took and passed the test at the same time, but man were they trash talking each other waiting for results :ROFLMAO:. The first one to find out tried to make the other nervous as heck waiting for results.

How was your week off? Hope you were able to have a nice relaxing week!
It went well, thank you for asking. Our goal was to get out of the area, visit family and friends, and generally relax as much as possible. Mission accomplished.

Unfortunaly both Mrs Headge and I came back to full inboxes so the reprieve was short lived.

We're going to be doing about one long-weekend get-away a month for the rest of the year.

You can look through all the previous release dates in this forums and its subs.
https://engineerboards.com/forums/pe-exam-results.47/
The initial release can happen pretty much any day or time during regular east coast business hours.

This might be the first time P&P were offered on a Thursday. I don't think it really matters in the scheme of things though. They will release all of the PE results on the same day regardless of discipline or depth. I define, and me extension my release map, 'day 1" of the wait as the day the Friday exam. To be prepared for a drop this week I've already pre-made this session's map. Today is "day 31".

I've only know one married PE couple. They took and passed the test at the same time, but man were they trash talking each other waiting for results :ROFLMAO:. The first one to find out tried to make the other nervous as heck waiting for results.
yeah sounds about right.... my hubs has done his fair share of trash talk.

NYS tends to release on day 1.

They are painfully slow at issuing the license though. Like, so slow it's become a meme on this site. It might be a few months before the finally issue your license.

Also, be sure to check your spam/junk mail. Gmail was filtering some of my NCEES emails to junk and I had to create a filter to send to my inbox. Anyone know if there's a facebook group similar to this board for posting PE results?
AFAIK its here and reddit.

NYS tends to release on day 1.

They are painfully slow at issuing the license though. Like, so slow it's become a meme on this site. It might be a few months before the finally issue your license.

AFAIK its here and reddit.
They are painfully slow at everything! Submitted my app May 2020, finally got approved Jan 2021 after much back & forth and getting a representative from Assemblyman Billy Jones' office involved. it was a frustrating pen & paper process... then as soon as I got my approval, I realized NY finally updated on Jan 1 to electronic submission through NCEES :mad: they say the app is worse than the test, but for me it was about the same. NCEES' practice exam was a joke compared to what was actually on the exam.

Back