April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think we’re totally within the normal frame of results not being released yet. Sorry to dump that on you all!

I’m too lazy to go and check, but weren’t the exams around a week later this year, in April, as opposed to some prior years? Aren’t we only on day 30-something since the Friday of the exams?
Day 35 I think...not that I'm counting

I think the real eyebrow raise would be if there is no release by June 7th.
They say 8-10 weeks. That means June 18 - July 2.
Historically, it's been 5-7 weeks. So *today* only STARTS the window. If we don't see anything by next Friday, then I would say something must be funky. Nothing by June 11 means something is definitely funky.
Nothing by the end of June and we can assume we all failed or we all passed, lol.

Everything moved slower in the 3G days. Netflix mailed you DVDs, you had to look at people instead of your phone on a bus, and WTH is Tik-Tok?
I've been an EIT for 30 years.....one more day won't kill me (despite feelings to the contrary).... God I feel old saying it like THAT!!!...... whole branches of engineering have been born while I've been an EIT....

They say 8-10 weeks. That means June 18 - July 2.
Historically, it's been 5-7 weeks. So *today* only STARTS the window. If we don't see anything by next Friday, then I would say something must be funky. Nothing by June 11 means something is definitely funky.
Nothing by the end of June and we can assume we all failed or we all passed, lol.
Still curious how they did 2017 from April 23rd to May 25th with more takers and different variants and a holiday in between

Everything moved slower in the 3G days. Netflix mailed you DVDs, you had to look at people instead of your phone on a bus, and WTH is Tik-Tok?
Ahhh back when warp tour was still a thing, Facebook was in its infancy, if you had a smart phone you were rich, and people would actually talk to one another when in the same room as someone rather than text them. Good times a much simpler time when I was still in the dependency and finicial burden of my parents.

Do all states get the results the same day just different times, or are there day gaps between states? If so, How many days after the first state does CA get their results?

Back