April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If nothing happens by noon, its not happening cuz you know half the NCEES office took today off and about a 1/4 will call it quits at noon. Only the bottom feeders will half to stick out the full day.

Ah! Spent most of my elementary school years in VA Beach! Newtown Road Elementary and Thoroughghood. Would love to go back as an adult, haven't been back since I left in '94.
I went to Luxford off of Haygood Rd. then we moved to Chesapeake. Grew up going to Great Bridge, now raising my kids in the Hickory area.

I went to Luxford off of Haygood Rd. then we moved to Chesapeake. Grew up going to Great Bridge, now raising my kids in the Hickory area.
Aw my brother was born in Chesapeake. That's awesome. I'd really love to visit now as an adult. Lots of good memories from elementary school.

I am beginning to think there must have been something screwy with the exams. Like maybe there was a question that way too many people got wrong and they had to investigate it further which is causing the delay. I don't get why it would take longer than usual otherwise.

I asked a bunch of questions to a friend that took the exam in January and she said the exam was pretty straight forward. None of the crazy crap we had on the afternoon portion of the Structural depth in October.

So maybe, just maybe there is some issue with the scores that they are trying to resolve? ugh I don't know. Trying to make sense of all this in my head probably doesn't do me any good. I won't be able to relax this weekend.

I am beginning to think there must have been something screwy with the exams. Like maybe there was a question that way too many people got wrong and they had to investigate it further which is causing the delay. I don't get why it would take longer than usual otherwise.

I asked a bunch of questions to a friend that took the exam in January and she said the exam was pretty straight forward. None of the crazy crap we had on the afternoon portion of the Structural depth in October.

So maybe, just maybe there is some issue with the scores that they are trying to resolve? ugh I don't know. Trying to make sense of all this in my head probably doesn't do me any good. I won't be able to relax this weekend.
I wondered the same thing... Like, did the first set of results yield a 22% pass rate or something crazy that they had to revisit??? WHYYYYY is it taking this long

High of 68 today and 60 tomorrow? It's almost June? I'm so confused? WHAT ARE YOU, MIDWEST.

At least I'll be back in Texas for a bit next month, ready to melttttttttttttttttttttttttttt bring me all the heat.
I feel you! After that ridiculous ice storm in February, I never want to experience Winter ever again

I feel you! After that ridiculous ice storm in February, I never want to experience Winter ever again
Ah I couldn't believe what you all went through! Nuts. People make fun of Texans for winter, but they have no idea just how freaking hot it is for most of the year. Like, yeah, after 3-4 months of 100 degree weather, 60 degrees will feel cold to you too.

Ah I couldn't believe what you all went through! Nuts. People make fun of Texans for winter, but they have no idea just how freaking hot it is for most of the year. Like, yeah, after 3-4 months of 100 degree weather, 60 degrees will feel cold to you too.
It wasn't just that we had record low temperatures, it was also the fact that most of the state didn't have power during those record lows! So no way to heat your home during the worst of it :0

But yeah, you get used to those triple digit heat days. Everyone complains, but I'm just like, "Sweet! Perfect weather to jump in a pool!"

Latest posts

Back