April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Another day of waking up at 5AM with no alarm clock just to see if East Coast folks got results. Nope. Seriously lost hope for today. Sucks!

Hope you all have a wonderful 3 day weekend. I'm leaving this afternoon to go visit my family in California. Will be enjoying the cooler climate for about 10 days. :)
50F and raining here in Indiana..... but we're in a current drought so rain is welcome....

So everyone knew that the results are not gonna out today? Or secretly checking NCEES but not whining about it here?

50F and raining here in Indiana..... but we're in a current drought so rain is welcome....
Our rain comes in August with the monsoons and if no rain then we get haboobs (look it up, it's crazy!). 50F and rainy sounds like wonderful sleeping weather :sleep:

Pretty hot lately in Alabama but not terrible for this time of year. It's been gorgeous the last few weeks as far as sunshine though!!
somewhere between 95-101F here in AZ! lol

I was not optimistic going into today. For instance, I actually got decent sleep last night.
I just stopped caring cause I've been mentally and emotionally ready for 2 weeks and I'm exhausted from it a
SAME... I've resigned myself to think it'll be next week at the earliest and I'll probably be working at the office when results come out and I'll just have to hold in my tears as best I can! It'll be ok!

I was not optimistic going into today. For instance, I actually got decent sleep last night.
Ya. Me too slept very well last night. Somehow I feel very calm and not expecting results today. Last week Thursday and this week Tuesday and Thursday I checked EB and NCEES at least once in every min.

Our rain comes in August with the monsoons and if no rain then we get haboobs (look it up, it's crazy!). 50F and rainy sounds like wonderful sleeping weather :sleep:

somewhere between 95-101F here in AZ! lol
62 F in NY and clear sunny . It's beautiful out today but the weather man is saying that will rain tonight and the whole weekend :(

Latest posts

Back