April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would you be able to go to their office and tap loudly on the office window. Tap once for every person awaiting their results please
I'm at work currently so I don't really have the time margin for that! Also that is pretty confrontational which is contrary to my personality haha!

what do you guys think is worse for today, having a lot of work and potentially losing all productivity due to results or having no work and having this be the only thing occupying your mind? Currently, have next to no work and I can't stop thinking about how today will be the day
Having lots of work and potentially losing all productivity. Definitely worse, and definitely the situation I find myself in currently.

It’s done guys. It’s over. :(
It’s not happening today

Tomorrow’s a brand new day... but something is telling me that if results weren’t released today, then our next best bet won’t be until next Tuesday

It’s done guys. It’s over. :(
It’s not happening today

Tomorrow’s a brand new day... but something is telling me that if results weren’t released today, then our next best bet won’t be until next Tuesday
NOOOOOOO
Idris Elba Table Flip GIF

Back