April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, this is what really threw me off from the NCEES news page:
View attachment 22074
This could have been the case for last term! @vhab49_PE, can you confirm?

In recent years, they would come 1-2 weeks afterwards. They have to come after the grading workshop. I think vhab mentioned this earlier in this thread.

I have failed this exam twice before. The first time hurt the worst. By linear regression, if I find out tomorrow (allegedly) that I have failed a third time, the amount of pain I feel should be considerably less than the previous two times.

Hurray for small victories through lesser losses!

Did the guy wielding only an Ax and no reference manual ever passed?
If someone walks into the exam room with their only testing material being an axe, might as well just go all the way and hack everyone's exam test material to pieces with that axe

Did the guy wielding only an Ax and no reference manual ever passed?
There was a guy that took the exam with me in the Fall who literally only had a steel manual and IBC. (structural depth) and passed. That was a gut punch to me who had a waggon with two egg crates full of code books, design books, and design manuals. UGH

There was a guy that took the exam with me in the Fall who literally only had a steel manual and IBC. (structural depth) and passed. That was a gut punch to me who had a waggon with two egg crates full of code books, design books, and design manuals. UGH
I had two concrete cinder blocks and 2 of those wooden crates you can slide books in. Everyone looked at me and was like, why does he have cinder blocks. I used the cinder blocks to make the books as high as my desk.

This could have been the case for last term! @vhab49_PE, can you confirm?

In recent years, they would come 1-2 weeks afterwards. They have to come after the grading workshop. I think vhab mentioned this earlier in this thread.
Twas the case last session. They actually held the PE results to wait for the close of the January PE, and as a result, the SE was ready at the same time. It was later in the day, so they still did PE first, then SE.

Back