April 2021 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
feeling like i need to create two boxes like Michael did one for good news other for bad news.... banking on the bad news but need to be ready for the good I suppose

tenor.gif

A holiday?? highly doubtful. More likely Tuesday than Monday IMO but hoping for tomorrow.
I'm joking. A lot of people think tomorrow because:

1. Tomorrow is 34 days (which is around average for April test)
2. Thursday (which seems to be the more popular day of the week based on historical data)

It's been said already that October is thought to take longer for results because of holidays.

I was catching up on posts from yesterday and earlier today... gosh, the first time I failed the P.E. Exam, I was personally crushed. I had false confidence that had convinced me there was no way I had failed. Good grief, I will never let that happen to me again.

Anyway, I took the exam with my coworker at the time, and she passed. So we went to our then boss and gave him each of our news. He looked at me, and couldn’t believe I hadn’t passed. He was very sorry for me. That was pretty sad.

I don’t really remember the second time, other than that I wasn’t convinced I’d passed at all. The third time, I DID pass, so that was cool! Excluding the fact that my husband tried to trick me by saying he didn’t see a stupid green box...

I was catching up on posts from yesterday and earlier today... gosh, the first time I failed the P.E. Exam, I was personally crushed. I had false confidence that had convinced me there was no way I had failed. Good grief, I will never let that happen to me again.

Anyway, I took the exam with my coworker at the time, and she passed. So we went to our then boss and gave him each of our news. He looked at me, and couldn’t believe I hadn’t passed. He was very sorry for me. That was pretty sad.

I don’t really remember the second time, other than that I wasn’t convinced I’d passed at all. The third time, I DID pass, so that was cool! Excluding the fact that my husband tried to trick me by saying he didn’t see a stupid green box...
I can relate to your first time..... thought I was God's gift to mechanical engineering when I first took it.......took me and me boss 22 yrs to convince me to try again.... (a little history, I now work for the same man I worked for in 1998 that convinced me to take it back then)

I can relate to your first time..... thought I was God's gift to mechanical engineering when I first took it.......took me and me boss 22 yrs to convince me to try again.... (a little history, I now work for the same man I worked for in 1998 that convinced me to take it back then)
It was a serious knock to my personal hubris! But I probably needed it, and it prepared me well for what’s happened since.

That’s quite impressive, 22+ years with the same boss! You must like him a lot! And kudos to you for getting back to the P.E. exam and taking it again!

Back