April 2019 Results Map

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2200 Update: Added that some results available in Georgia via license lookup. Changed New Jersey back to waiting.

2200.png

Last edited by a moderator:
If NCEES released all the results at the same time to all the states, why Minnesota didn't send the result yet, 

If NCEES released all the results at the same time to all the states, why Minnesota didn't send the result yet, 
From what I understand of my conversation with the board customer service yesterday; they like to gather everything up, mail out letters, and then give the go ahead to update the NCEES dashboards. They told me they were going to send out the letters yesterday, so I would expect NCEES dashboard to update before we leave work today! So hit that f5 key soldier, for the end of our watch is nigh!

Last edited by a moderator:
From what I understand of my conversation with the board customer service yesterday; they like to gather everything up, mail out letters, and then give the go ahead to update the NCEES dashboards. They told me they were going to send out the letters yesterday, so I would expect NCEES dashboard to update before we leave work today! So hit that f5 key soldier, for the end of our watch is nigh!
LOLing at your screen name :)

Back