April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have to travel today and be social with other engineers.... I will lose sanity not being able to check every minute :(

Cmon la 
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
What's the fewest number of states that have ever released on the first day? We're only at 12 so far... it's been 29 and 40 for the last two administrations (I don't have the table the shows this data at hand--link, anyone?).
Looks like 1 if you want to go back to '06 & '07. For more recent results here is a list of test cycles and number of states report on the first day.

Oct 2018 - 29

Apr 2018 - 41 

Oct 2017 - 36

Apr 2017 - 34

Oct 2016 - 30

Apr 2016 - 24

Oct 2015 - 30

Apr 2015 - 5 (A lot of missing reports it looks like)

How will we know if we are eating ice cream in celebration or comfort-eating if we don’t know how we did first?

Me toooo.  DId you enjoy your day at the Shriners Temple and weird community fair grounds in Columbia SC?
Columbia actually wasn't that bad. Other than the rain, the big auditorium was fine and I sat only three rows from the front. The fun part was having to run out in the rain to grab my calculators I left in the car lol.

Come on South Carolina🧐

Back