April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am a second time taker. Last year's October exam results released on December 5th and NYS result released at 4.43 pm ET. I hope it's earlier than that this time because I can't work :D  ......... Good luck to you all!!

I am a second time taker. Last year's October exam results released on December 5th and NYS result released at 4.43 pm ET. I hope it's earlier than that this time because I can't work :D  ......... Good luck to you all!!
So T-minus 2.5 hrs. OL

I mean, you are getting results from Texas.  Not sure if they hold results to verify or not (I sat for NY).  I assume you can keep refreshing for the green 'pass' but NCEES did send me an email for me to check my account for my results (both when I failed and when I passed).  Again, not sure if Texas holds to verify and/or if they issue license numbers the same day.  🤷‍♀️
I was in Texas for OCT 2018. I kept hitting refresh on day 2 of release (since day 1 the TBPE was closed in honor of George H. W. Bush mourning). The results popped up on NCEES dashboard with the green pass before I received an email.

Civil/Str 2nd time taking it.

AM - I felt good and I think this was where I improved the most from when I took it last fall, everything was pretty straight forward ended up guessing on 3-4.

PM - I felt slightly better than last fall, I noticed that this year it was a ton of look ups and conceptual questions. I ended up guessing on 7-8 after I went through it the first time and wish I would have saved myself some more time to look up a couple more.

There's nothing we can do now, hoping for the best.

The idea TX will be one of the first round release keep me refreshing my email and NCEES..

Back