April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@RBHeadge PE Thanks for the alert.

@Str. Entrepreneur NYS does not send notification of your passing.  They issue your license number via the op/online license lookup and you receive your actual license certifcation via mail 2-weeks following the update online.  meaning you have to feverishly check the online database for the issuing.  Just because results are released does not mean they will issue a license number quickly.  I passed in December/last round, and only received my actual license number/officially could call myself a PE in March this year.
@JayKay0914, you never received an email regarding your results?

I am in TN...sounded to me like I should wait until I get the physical letter, then pay $140 registration fee
yeah it reads that way. Wonder if I can just print the result notice and send the 140. Dont want to wait for another week to get the letter and another week for them to receive it.

So we are waiting for a government employ to read the email and decide. Doesn't make since. It should be automated. 

Back