April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think I will look at results at work...but I keep refreshing my e-mail because I want to know they are available to look at.

I just had the following convo with Keshia. Exams are graded!

Keshia Weston1:19 pmHello [ME]. How may I help you?

[ME] Hi Keshia

I have a question, I took the PE exam in April, and I was just wondering, are results soon to be released, perhaps this week?

Keshia Weston Results are being released to state boards this week, when the state board gives NCEES the okay to post your results within your NCEES account you will receive an email notification

[ME] Thank you for that! Do you know which day the NCEES will release to the states?

Keshia Weston we do not know exactly when this will happen

[ME] I do appreciate the information. I guess the exams actually are graded then? Read

Keshia Weston Yes they are

[ME] Very good. All right, I appreciate it! I'm sure you have many folks asking the same things today.

[ME] Hi Keshia

I have a question, I took the PE exam in April, and I was just wondering, are results soon to be released, perhaps this week?

Keshia Weston Results are being released to state boards this week, when the state board gives NCEES the okay to post your results within your NCEES account you will receive an email notification

[ME] Thank you for that! Do you know which day the NCEES will release to the states?

[ME] I do appreciate the information. I guess the exams actually are graded then? Read

[ME] Very good. All right, I appreciate it! I'm sure you have many folks asking the same things today.
The last 3 pages of this forum seem to support this as well.

[ME] Hi Keshia

You shoulda stopped here first.

In what form does the state release? Mail?
@RBHeadge PE Thanks for the alert.

@Str. Entrepreneur NYS does not send notification of your passing.  They issue your license number via the op/online license lookup and you receive your actual license certifcation via mail 2-weeks following the update online.  meaning you have to feverishly check the online database for the issuing.  Just because results are released does not mean they will issue a license number quickly.  I passed in December/last round, and only received my actual license number/officially could call myself a PE in March this year.

Back