April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry Bro-cacho. Results will come out the Friday before memorial day. Just in time to ruin your long weekend.
Based on last April, you're close! It was Tuesday *after* Memorial Day so a double whammy of a crappy day

Based on last April, you're close! It was Tuesday *after* Memorial Day so a double whammy of a crappy day
Yeah but this year the test was early April. Based on that spreadsheet I doubt it’s much passed may 15th.  That’s the 40 day mark.  My guess it will be the week of May 13-17.  After Memorial Day would put it over 50 days. No way results come out that late.

Yeah but this year the test was early April. Based on that spreadsheet I doubt it’s much passed may 15th.  That’s the 40 day mark.  My guess it will be the week of May 13-17.  After Memorial Day would put it over 50 days. No way results come out that late.
Fixed your quotes there.

It's all a guess and joke anyway. I'm not going to be F5'ing NCEES starting 15 May. 

An email comes to alert me of my results when it's time. 

And you never know, it could take 50 days. 

I know. I took the exam last April. Maybe you guys will get lucky with an early release...I've heard it may happen

So where does leaving your personal email open at work all day fall in this system ?
It's probably Situation Normal, regardless of waiting for exam results.

But if you have it open ONLY because you are waiting for that email, then I'd put you in Phase 3 or 4.

Results will be released Wednesday May 15th

You heard it here first folks!
Everyone enjoying exercise C?

I'm not trolling when I write this: 50 days is totally possible for the :pcs: and CTS states, and one or two other stranglers.

I'm not going to be F5'ing NCEES starting 15 May. 

An email comes to alert me of my results when it's time.
:winko:

Forgot that disclaimer. I’m in a state that typically releases’s results day 1.  I don’t care about any other state. Lol.

I know. I took the exam last April. Maybe you guys will get lucky with an early release...I've heard it may happen
It'll be earlier than last April release. I got the results while in the delivery room for my 2nd child. It was a fail, but was lucky enough to have something else to occupy my mind. I dropped an F Bomb and went back to concentrating on delivery.

But then passed in Oct...So there is hope for the future.

Last edited by a moderator:
TROOOOOOLLLLLLLL
If I knew how to post gifs, I'd post that HP gif of "TROLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON!" 
tenor.gif

I have May 9th thru 17th highlighted on my calendar.
That's a pretty good time to start thinking about it. Maybe hit Phase F5, maybe read all the fake results threads.

If I knew how to post gifs, I'd post that HP gif of "TROLLLLLL IN THE DUNGEON!" 
Find the web address for the gif, copy it, then paste it into the reply box. It should come up automatically

Back