April 2019 Post Exam Wait Period - Welcome to the Suck

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
tenor.gif

I cannot wait. Remember start F5 now
giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
PE result to be declared either late 2nd week of May or early 3rd week of May.... From a trusted source.

You guys can relax for next 1 and half weeks 😎🥂

Surprisingly, I am back to Phase I at this point. Not really worrying but more resigned to it is what it is😶

You're in a healthy place if you are calm this late in the process. Hopefully its the good kind of resigned and not the bad kind.

Things may change next week as we get closer to potential release date and posters and lurkers become more active. I expect thing to really pick up around here next Tuesday/Wednesday.

You're in a healthy place if you are calm this late in the process. Hopefully its the good kind of resigned and not the bad kind.

Things may change next week as we get closer to potential release date and posters and lurkers become more active. I expect thing to really pick up around here next Tuesday/Wednesday.
I'm pretty calm.  Partly because I've agreed with myself to accept the results and have a plan to move forward either way.

1.  I pass.  Celebrate with copious liquor and maybe take a day off.  Then complete the CA application.

2.  I fail.  Cry for a minute then tell everyone so I am not tempted to try to hide my shame.  Then roll right into studying the key areas where I felt weak immediately after the exam.  Embrace the suck once again.

I'm pretty calm.  Partly because I've agreed with myself to accept the results and have a plan to move forward either way.

1.  I pass.  Celebrate with copious liquor and maybe take a day off.  Then complete the CA application.

2.  I fail.  Cry for a minute then tell everyone so I am not tempted to try to hide my shame.  Then roll right into studying the key areas where I felt weak immediately after the exam.  Embrace the suck once again.
I shall do the same alongside you!

If we pass, how quick should we expect a raise, how much of a raise?
The answer varies all over the map. It really depends on the company you work for and whether or not they view the PE license as valuable.

There are many other threads on this board that address this...but I think some of them might be hidden until you list you license as “PE” in your profile.

Same, except gelato because I don't drink and there's a local place that makes it fresh daily. 

The answer varies all over the map. It really depends on the company you work for and whether or not they view the PE license as valuable.

There are many other threads on this board that address this...but I think some of them might be hidden until you list you license as “PE” in your profile.
Dats right.

Back