5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe I forgot to post this, so I was on my way back from the auction today when I saw a very scantilly clad (flesh colored panties and a poster over her fun bags) young thing (22 or so). I think she was protesting something but I could have cared less. It was about 40 degrees here today with a wind chill in the 20s. She almost caused many many many wrecks.

Here's a picture of her:

Cold Girl
Damn! I hate I missed that. I would've gladly gone down town to see that.

Can't believe I forgot to post this, so I was on my way back from the auction today when I saw a very scantilly clad (flesh colored panties and a poster over her fun bags) young thing (22 or so). I think she was protesting something but I could have cared less. It was about 40 degrees here today with a wind chill in the 20s. She almost caused many many many wrecks.

Here's a picture of her:

Cold Girl
Damn! I hate I missed that. I would've gladly gone down town to see that.

I'd have gladly gone "down town" too.

I think the PETA Tiger Lady was hotter.

tiger.jpg

Oooh, another 5k. Should I try, no must fight the urge, but it is hard to hold back

Oooh, another 5k. Should I try, no must fight the urge, but it is hard to hold back
I also attempted to fight the urge, but now that there are mostly nekked PETA girl pictures showing up, it's hard to stay away.

I just had a tasty pig sandwich :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Fluvial!! I hope all is well.

I've been busy with work and had to put the internets off to the side

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back