5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had Pizza Hut over the weekend. They had a deal where you could get any pizza with any amount of toppings for $10. Couldn't pass it up.

With the complete opposite diet needs between me and my wife, pizza is completely out of the equation...

I miss pizza.

Sandwich x2. Peppered beef, tomato, and a little mayo. I had no choice. I have no cash on me at all right now, and even though we just went grocery shopping, we didn't actually come home with anything.

Tonight however, I will be making some Omaha Steaks sirloins on a cast iron skillet, cooked just over medium-rare. Yum.

Sandwich x2. Peppered beef, tomato, and a little mayo. I had no choice. I have no cash on me at all right now, and even though we just went grocery shopping, we didn't actually come home with anything.
Tonight however, I will be making some Omaha Steaks sirloins on a cast iron skillet, cooked just over medium-rare. Yum.

So now you're grocery shopping with the MSIFAPTM? What is this world coming to? :whipping:

Can't believe I forgot to post this, so I was on my way back from the auction today when I saw a very scantilly clad (flesh colored panties and a poster over her fun bags) young thing (22 or so). I think she was protesting something but I could have cared less. It was about 40 degrees here today with a wind chill in the 20s. She almost caused many many many wrecks.

Here's a picture of her:

Cold Girl

So now you're grocery shopping with the MSIFAPTM? What is this world coming to? :whipping:

I will gladly go grocery shopping. I haven't paid for any groceries since she moved in. Usually she gets pissed within 5 minutes so I get to go read magazines.

Can't believe I forgot to post this, so I was on my way back from the auction today when I saw a very scantilly clad (flesh colored panties and a poster over her fun bags) young thing (22 or so). I think she was protesting something but I could have cared less. It was about 40 degrees here today with a wind chill in the 20s. She almost caused many many many wrecks.

Here's a picture of her:

Cold Girl
I still say you should offer to help warm her up. The picture definately reinforces this. The only downside is that she IS working for a known eco-terrorist...

Here's a picture of her:
Cold Girl
I disagree with her sign. Only humans and camels have camel toes. She forgot to identify hers though.

She was definitely sporting a camel toe. I didn't notice it when I almost wrecked my car into the lamp post, or when I walked by the 2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 7th times. Nor did I see it when I walked by the 8th, 9th, 10th, and 11th time. By the 12th time I walked by she started giving me funny looks so I only walked by 8 more times after that.

What the hell did she expect, that people WEREN'T going to stare at her? In fact, that's the whole point of her being nearly naked in public, so that people would stare at her and hopefully give a shit about her cause.

What the hell did she expect, that people WEREN'T going to stare at her? In fact, that's the whole point of her being nearly naked in public, so that people would stare at her and hopefully give a shit about her cause.

I don't give a shit about her cause. Steaks are yummy.
PETA = People for Eating Tasty Animals

PETA_protest_t180.jpg

Beef, its whats for dinner!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back