5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it had to be three characters.....rule check.

Edit, checked page 1, each post does in fact have to be 3 characters so a post of " . " is illegal and therefore you will be shot on sight.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since DK isn't participating, do his posts have to be deleted too? If so, you don't carry the 1, you end up needing to take the inverse cosine.

Since DK isn't participating, do his posts have to be deleted too? If so, you don't carry the 1, you end up needing to take the inverse cosine.
Versine anyone? 2sin2(theta/2)
Now let's not get carried away
there was some damn class that required the versine function...had to do with double curves / compound curves of differing radii, and solving for the tangents or the deltas or something...least it wasn't on the ncees test which iswas a good thing

??

Last edited by a moderator:
i thought you were his chinese hero or something. gotta think more like a cartoon :brickwall:

I was just slipping into engrish. (Watching some South Park last night)

I have many Japanese and Chinese friends and acquaintances, and they do have a genuine problem mixing the R and L sounds. There are also tons of signs around here that mix up r's and l's.

Like Cement's comment earlier:

I'm going to Nuke some Chinese for lunch...

Can't believe I forgot to post this, so I was on my way back from the auction today when I saw a very scantilly clad (flesh colored panties and a poster over her fun bags) young thing (22 or so). I think she was protesting something but I could have cared less. It was about 40 degrees here today with a wind chill in the 20s. She almost caused many many many wrecks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back