5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whoa.... big politics in the office today and tomorrow. I told my boss not to even invite me to the meetings if the purpose is just to politically beat us into submission. He can do that. Only invite me if he intends to hold firm and have them correct the plans.

Since I'm on the fence between staying and leaving, this may just push me toward leaving (among many other forces)

We had pizza for dinner.

:plusone:

Edit: TOP :bananalama:

At least until the doubles get cleared out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mmm... pizza.....

I'm trying my best to get back on the low-fat diet that lost me 15 lbs last year. So I am jonesing for fatty foods right now....

The holidays are still going for me. Tomorrow is Christmas Eve with the giant food-fest to follow on Thursday. Then there are family specific celebrations on January 9th and again on the 20th that will be result in massive caloric intake. I'll start trying to lose the weight again in February since this month is hopeless.

Trying to figure out if I want to go out for lunch. I had a big cup of really strong coffee, so it killed my appetite.

Just had a somewhat positive meeting with my boss. I should have an answer as to whether I get to stay here in my new capacity, maybe even by this afternoon. He's seeing the guv about a number of issues after lunch, including my detail.

I'm crossing my fingers but kind of not.... all the trouble over the past few months has soured the deal a little, and with my wife now somewhat resigned to moving away, I was beginning to kind of look forward to living in the good old US of A again... But it's still by far the best financial deal for us to stay.

Just got back from walking the dog. I figured, it's almost 20 degrees outside, I'll skip the Carhartt bibs tonight. Damn it's cold.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back