5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never said it was. And you didn't specify.
OK. Would you hire a lawyer if he wasn't wearing a suit and you were being accused of murder, you were guilty but pleading not guilty by reason of temporary insanity, your jury consisted of 4 women, 4 African Americans, and 4 Republicans, and trial was set to start on a Thursday?

My office shoes used to be Lacrosse Icemans (ice fishing boot) this time of year. What i wore from home to work was more befitting of an office shoe. Then in the warm months, docksiders to work, steel toed work boots as my office shoe.
I used to wear steel toed boots to my "office." But then again, that office was a triple-wide construction trailer on the side of the highway we were reconstructing. I don't really miss not wearing those.
yeah me too. Also why i refused to wear them to & from home. I logged more f'n miles walking in a boot designed for stationary activity (ice fishing), than many people's jogging shoes ever see. Still got 'em, 15 yrs old, same liners, god knows how many bramble & briar scratches. I'm hoping my next foray into the working world involves more of an office role...the stamp should help

OK. Would you hire a lawyer if he wasn't wearing a suit and you were being accused of murder, you were guilty but pleading not guilty by reason of temporary insanity, your jury consisted of 4 women, 4 African Americans, and 4 Republicans, and trial was set to start on a Thursday?
Why would the jury be set and the trial ready to go, if you don't have a lawyer? Sounds like the worst time EVER to procrastinate...

does the lawyer have a mullet?

My office shoes used to be Lacrosse Icemans (ice fishing boot) this time of year. What i wore from home to work was more befitting of an office shoe. Then in the warm months, docksiders to work, steel toed work boots as my office shoe.
I bought some Thom McCann years ago from Kmart for 20 bucks. Best work shoes I ever haid (except for when I could wear Reeboks to the office).

Oh, I'd hire someone that looked like a homeless guy in that case. If I am pleading insanity, I'd better look like I make insane choices.

I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.I shall not post in this thread.

:plusone:

I don't know what I'm going to have for lunch. That Marine has just about cleaned out the 'fridge in the five or so days he's been here.

How can you talk about lunch so early? I've still got a couple of hours... Stupid different time zones.

Last edited:
It's about as racist as Peter Griffen's statement on Family guy the other night:

Brian walks in on Peter smoking crack on the couch.

Brian: What are you doing?

Peter: Smoking crack.

Brian: Where'd you get crack?

Peter: From Blacks.

Brian: I am a Gigantic DoucheBag

Peter: You know, Blacks Hardware. There was a white guy in the alley behind Blacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back