5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
In memory of Kim Peek who past away yesterday. The movie Rain Man was based on him. Thus the K Mart, Cincinatti.

Last edited by a moderator:
In memory of Kim Peek who past away yesterday. The movie Rain Man was based on him. Thus the K Mart, Cincinatti.
I didn't know Kim passed away. I kind of happy for him though. If he hadn't gone before his dad, his life would have been thrown into chaos.

Trying to steer this back to a happier subject, I can't wait to celebrate passing the PE! I'll be having a few (read many) CABs on Christmas Eve in Lima.

^I'll be doing that too, but luckily my inlaws are pretty cool. My wife's aunt will be just as drunk, if not drunker than I will be.

Going to spend christmas at one of my SIL. She is the only one of the sisters with kids. Pretty much the whole 4 days I will be spending there are all focused on kid stuff. I'm not too thrilled about going. I'm not much of a kid person. I tried to make excuses to not go but all failed. I even offered to stay home so I could watch my dog but then she said she planned on brining him with us too.

Then I might be known as the drunk uncle. Oh well doesn't seem that bad when I think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back