5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a different spouse then, too. I was about to turn 30, that's all I recollect.

I'm not gonna make it to midnight either. Happy New Year EB.com!!

:band:

I'm a bit in the bag, and tired, but i'll make it to midnite - and i'm calling you out on your math!

About 50 days 'til I'm 50. :D Melanie, don't worry, 30 is a good age - you won't start falling apart.
how izzit you were about to turn 30 in 99/00, and you're presently 50 days from turning 50, lol?

Oh, Happy New Year! :winko:

Ha! We just had one... and it got me one signature. The last one should be a given, but something is interfering....
My suggestion is if you can't beat'em, join'em. Just forge the signature.
Hmmmm.... that might just be crazy enough to..... get me thrown in federal prison! :suicide:

Maybe Fluvial ages twice as fast as the rest of us? In which case she would have been born in 1985.

I'm a bit in the bag, and tired, but i'll make it to midnite - and i'm calling you out on your math!
Oh crap !!! :oops:

It was supposed to be 40.

And I don't even drink anymore !! I blame being tired from all that moving. Sorry about that!

Let's see...

10 in '70

20 in '80

30 in '90

40 in '00

50 in '10

I think that's right.

does this age make my butt look big?

Hey, hangover free in 2010! :woot: its nice getting a bit of a buzz on, but then coasting till midnite and avoiding feeling like road gravel come morning - def don't handle alchohol poisoning effects as easy as i once did.

I've been hangover free for two years and two months. I'm lovin' it. ;)

Got to go down to the old office this morning and sweep up. I'm so happy to be gettin' out of that building. Yay!

Morning again! 2nd day of 2010 has dawned cloudy. Saw Shrlock Holmes last night - it was OK. I like the characters and their interaction, but it reminded me of just how good (and how much better) the characters adn relationship between Dr. House and Dr. Wilson is on "House, MD", which is also based on Sherlock Holmes.

The recreation of 19th century London was pretty convincing, though.

Sounds fun...

I have to drive the garbage to the transfer station. I waited too long this time and I have overflowing trash. We've been putting the excess bags in the back of my old truck this week. It keeps the dogs out of it, but it attracts the rats to my truck, where they have made new nests. Hence the desire to kill them all.

Chase them off the island with your air gun.

I guess I have killed the thread!

Yesterday afternoon things were going fine untill I tried to plug in Moe's printer. The surge-strip outlet sparked and it threw the circuit breaker for the outlets in the room. Lovely. :angry:

Last edited by a moderator:
I started 2010 with massive hangover,

which is odd for me. Tied a good one on the other night, feeling OK now.

I'm fighting off a cold. It's +1 deg F outside. I think I'm going to stay inside as much as possible today.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back