5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Later gator! Have a good 'Eve

checking top 10...

wilheldp_PE 134

Fluvial 121

ble31980 120

Chucktown PE 115

Mary :) 72

Flyer_PE 58

Santiagj 55

EM_PS 50

bigray76 48

Dleg 43

second glass of scotch..starting to feel warm & fuzzy...gonna go out to eat, probably have some huma lupa licious IPA, lay around the shanty and put a good buzz on

URGENT REPORT FROM THE FUTURE

Happy New Year! The far side of the earth is still here, and the sun has risen, so all is well for 2010.

Indeed. I can't believe a dacade has passed... I remember 1999/2000 well.

This new job you keep talking about, is it not in Saipan?
In its ideal form, it is. And I am just one signature away from being detailed to Saipan. But being an environmental regulator here for many years has made me a number of enemies (well, at least, politicians who don't want someone around who knows the enviornmental regulations and enforces them), so that last signature has become a problem.... because it's a Saipan signature.

But the good news is it's a very transferrable position, so I will be able to find something somewhere, and I have sent out a bunch of applications recently as a hedge against not getting on in Saipan.

Ha! We just had one... and it got me one signature. The last one should be a given, but something is interfering....

I signed a piece of paper with all the people I was at a party with on 1999/2000. Wonder where

1. the paper is

2. any of those people are

I was trying to get with a girl who ultimately rejected me. But then I started dating my wife a few months later, so it worked out.

I don't have any idea what I did on New Year's 99/00.
Y2K i remember well, holed up in our bomb shelter...

actually, went bowling of all things - prime rib dinner & unlimited bowling deal w/ wife & her kin, drunker than a monkey, little realizing that 9 months later, wife & I woud be splitsville - a lifetime ago and life is decisively better

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back