5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here it is, 8:43 on Thursday, December 31, 2009, and I am the only one in the office.
I'm 1 of 3. Only reason everyone will end up coming in today is because our "awards ceremony" (aka xmas party) is this afternoon.

Who has a christmas party on new years eve?
Is it open bar at least?
Some of our offices have it as late as mid January. It's supposed to celebrate the company's year, but most of us use it as an excuse for a holiday party.

Open Bar? pffttttt. BYOB. At least the white elephant gift exchange is typically alcohol oriented.

Our Christmas party was woefully booze-less this year too. Last year, we had the party at a playhouse nearby. I got drunk before dinner, ate, then left before the play (White Christmas) started. It was a good evening.

Upshot of being the only one here, I can listen to a new CD that I got for Christmas as loud as I want.

Reel Big Fish, Our Live Album is Better than Your Live Album. Anyway, I'm more of a Taylor Swift fan.

Techno all the way. Chemical Brothers, Crystal Method, DJ Tiesto, Paul Oakenfold, Gabriel & Dresden, etc.

Celine Dion's greatest hits? is there such an animal
I don't want to know.

i've been on a hairband kick for a long while - too long. I have a playlist in my Zune comprising hair / metal, and its over 6 hours long!!

i even split out a british metal playlist - Saxon, Iron maiden, Judas Priest, etc and that ones over 2 hours long. During my lunch break for the PS exam, first thing i did was go to the car, and crank up Saxon's Play it Loud very f'n loud

Internet working at the new office! Woo hoo!

Chuck, if you seriously have a stormwater question just ask it. I'm not a world expert like that last guy but I know a little. :)

I'm not sure he has any ditches that need witching, but he might. ;)

Sound like the office move is going swimmingly, Fluvial. Here's hoping the move proves fruitful for business in the coming year, starting tomorrow!

Thanks FL. I am a little nervous about it. Things have gone as well as could be expected. The phones are working too, so I am happy about that! I am waiting on the guys to bring the last load of furniture & file cabinets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back