5 k thread fall 09 results version

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was pretty stoked about buying my first house. It was all new to me so maybe thats why I had fun. After a few moves I can see how it can become a pain. The only part that sucked was the actual moving part. I've never sold a house though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good Morning all.....From Fayetteville! My ears have been ringing since Monday.....wanna talk about something that's annoying!

you're both right
I am. Negotiations, contracts, loan pre-approvals, loan paperwork, inspections, repair requests, appraisals, closings, and moving...all suck. But the new house part is kinda cool.
I am. Negotiations, contracts, people trying to buy more than they can afford, inspections, people wanting thousands of dollars of "repairs" on an older home, and then bitching when you tell them no, closings, moving....all suck. But the check is kinda cool.

:)

I was pretty stoked about buying my first house. It was all new to me so maybe thats why I had fun. After a few moves I can see how it can become a pain. The only part that sucked was the actual moving part. I've never sold a house though.
I was in the same boat until recently. This will be my 2nd house, so it's the first time I have had to go through all the paperwork on selling and buying at the same time. I'm stoked about the new house, but that is tempered by all the hoops you have to jump through to accomplish that goal.

Back in February, I was planning on building a new house. I can't imagine how big a PITA that would have been.

I think that the whole process is taking longer these days because banks are actually taking the time to look at the financial history of loan applicants, and they are carefully reviewing the appraisal to make sure that their loan is covered by the collateral. My realtor is estimating 3 weeks after the receipt of the appraisal to close on the house.

It seems unnaturally red to be a red velvet cake. Maybe it's a red velvet made with vanilla instead of chocolate cake?

Man that cake looks tasty Fluvial.
It was crazy incredible. BUT the thing is a heart attack on a plate. The cake itself has half a pound of butter in it. The frosting has 1/4 lb butter, a brick of cream cheese and a cup of melted marshmallows.

It is an awesome holiday cake though.

Morning folks. Trying to simplify this stupid watershed analysis in Civil 3D this morning. I have a 4 acre site with 144 subsheds on it.
Why so many?

It seems unnaturally red to be a red velvet cake. Maybe it's a red velvet made with vanilla instead of chocolate cake?
It has the requisite two tablespoons of cocoa. But the recipe calls for TWO bottles of red food color. I only used one.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/paula-d...cipe/index.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back