39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

giphy%2B%281%29.gif

^ I ve got this one. If a train leaves Chicago traveling 2 mph and another train leaves from buenos aires at 4 mph, the time it takes for them to meet is approx the difference in wait time. Hope that helps.

Some states will probably release the results by next week. The NCEES website will be opening the registration for the April 2015 exam on December 8. I can't wait to register again for the April 2015 exam but not looking forward on studying again.

Some states will probably release the results by next week. The NCEES website will be opening the registration for the April 2015 exam on December 8. I can't wait to register again for the April 2015 exam but not looking forward on studying again.
You can't wait to register again...before finding out if you passed or not? :12:

Where is your optimism? Don't give up yet!

there was a rumor that if you get an email from PPI to join a class for PE means you failed the PE exam. Is it true? I got an email from PPI to join the class today.

thanks

Panna

Back