39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the April 2014 results were released 39 days after the exam for my state (WA). add in a week of lag for thanksgiving and i predict 46 days. so December 9th.

This is killing me already.... ImageUploadedByTapatalk1416511621.438794.jpg

RESULTS PENDING..... Why???????

Last edited by a moderator:
The fact that it takes this long to provide the result of a multiple choice exam is ridiculous. I think there should be an extra fee that is optional that you may pay to get your results in a more efficient manner.

How much of a fee do,you think is acceptable? Would companies reimburse for the fee if their employees passed?

8cbc3885be323838db655f6b81be80f1.jpg

Speaking of meme's, I wonder if people are familiar with where that term came from. In case you don't already know, it was coined by Dr. Richard Dawkins (yes the militant atheist) to describe the spread of cultural ideas among people, similar to genes spreading biological information among species. Just thought I'd share.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meme

I predict that everyone will have their results by Christmas! They wouldn't miss an opportunity to ruin a few Christmases.

Seriously, PCS will have their act together by the 2nd week in December...hopefully!

I've had my fingers crossed that a computerized FE test scoring system would reduce the waiting time on the PE score. But then again maybe the reduced workload creates inefficiencies and it's all a wash in the end.

anyone from Nevada got the results email this morning. I just got an email from saying that accidental email sent about the October 2014 NCEES PE results. did anyone from Nevada saw the first email.

thanks

Panna

I did not have the previous email in my inbox. is it a sign that I failed my exam and haven't seeing the first email? someone help me. cant wait for the results and some feedback.

thanks

Panna

I got the email from NV also saying to disregard the previous email... I never received a previous email... so I'm hoping that's not a bad sign too

Anybody in NV knows the number of examinees? In Las Vegas, there were 150+ examinees.. ??? Thanks.

Back