39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone else's NCEES account go blank? Like nothing showing up on refresh?
Yeah, I'm getting this:

An Error Occurred

The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. NCEES has been notified and we will fix it as soon as possible.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else's NCEES account go blank? Like nothing showing up on refresh?
Yeah, I'm getting this:

An Error Occurred The server returned a "500 Internal Server Error".

Something is broken. NCEES has been notified and we will fix it as soon as possible.
Sounds like they got hacked.

I bet everyone will now get a letter stating that the security of the website was compromised and to watch for charges on their credit card account and that because of the hacker all results will be issued via snail mail

I heard that North Korea got word that this group of test takers are just an outstanding bunch of engineers that could develop technology to seriously hamper KJU's world take over. Therefore, in order to crush any self-worth, North Korea hacked Sony as a test and then the real deal - NCEES.

I bet someone hacked the NCEES site and changed all scores to "PASS", so now everyone needs to retake the exam in April.

The last couple of exam cycles Colorado has been next to last to release the results

So the reason it takes so long to get results is because the bacon is cold, wrong pencil color, wrong pencil lead, PCS is fucked, and we're out of beer? I'll tell ya I don't know how they ever got those exams scored in the past. I think the cut score is a cover for a lottery. If your name gets pulled from the pot you "win" and pass the exam.

lotto.gif

Back