39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm waiting for Texas results too. Historically, it seems that Texas is one of first states to release results.

The wait is killing me!!!!! I took the FP test - and it's only offered once a year! I don't want to wait another whole year...

F5 it is then.

With enough time, that method has a 100% success rate.

Sent an email to my state board today. Response back was pretty standard: results are expected to be released mid to late December.

You can feel it. Our scores are all out there, hovering in the digital aether, awaiting the moment to file into our inboxes and crush all of our dreams. It is exciting! Like the excitement you feel watching a baseball approach your groin region at maximum velocity...

You can feel it. Our scores are all out there, hovering in the digital aether, awaiting the moment to file into our inboxes and crush all of our dreams. It is exciting! Like the excitement you feel watching a baseball approach your groin region at maximum velocity...

We didn't have to wait 8-12 weeks for that though.

i felt all your excitement...LOL...not long ago, i was in your position. It's fun and torturing the same time.. it's like using candle wax in the sex act!

Last edited by a moderator:
The funny part is this group sounds just like the last group and the group before that...

Latest posts

Back