39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny part is this group sounds just like the last group and the group before that...
It's almost as if engineers are neurotic by nature....
85469-Keanu-WHOA-gif-The-Matrix-Neo-jirD.gif

The registration for April exams opens on Monday, December 8. Is that an indication of the results being released to the state boards this week?

CA board updated their database late last night for December 2. It is again being updated this morning. Just FYI. I'm not sure if they update it this often regularly.

:40oz: Here's to hoping that today is the day.

honestly, next tuesday is my call. Sorry, I really think it will go that long.

If anyone finds out their result, please post it here asap that way this will be my only source of info instead of f5ing various sites and email.

Texas released results on 12/4 for the October 2013 exam....I really hope today is the day. Not only am I driving myself nucking futs, but my wife is tired of hearing about it too.

Texas released results on 12/4 for the October 2013 exam....I really hope today is the day. Not only am I driving myself nucking futs, but my wife is tired of hearing about it too.
Did anybody try calling TBPE about the status of the results..Just checking.. I'm planning on calling them early afternoon..

Did anybody try calling TBPE about the status of the results..Just checking.. I'm planning on calling them early afternoon..
Yes, calling them is the solution.

That sounds like a good way to waste time...

First, they'll thank you for calling them. Then, they'll say the results will be released within 8 to 10 weeks of the exam date. Then, they'll hang up and scream "HOLY F*CKING CRAP YET ANOTHER ONE CALLED ASKING ABOUT THE TEST RESULTS!!!!"

Don't be like salt-n-pepper. Don't push it. Don't push it real good. Let NCEES just do their job. Go decorate a tree, do some shopping, or go to work. It's all my fault anyways; they're too busy making fun of my ultra low, zero percent correct score. :)

I'm proud of my self control today. I've been at work for 1.5 hours and not ONCE logged on to NCEES to being my F5 tapping.

I am so full of anxiety....I haven't been hitting the F5 but keep coming here to check if there's news. I'm in PA so I doubt I'll be the first to hear anything, though they were super fast last spring....

I'm proud of my self control today. I've been at work for 1.5 hours and not ONCE logged on to NCEES to being my F5 tapping.

i've been at work for 7 minutes. already logged in and checked, still pending.

Latest posts

Back