39... I mean... 40 days

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last year the PE was on 10/25 and Texas had results on 12/4. So I was hoping since this year was 10/24 we'd get resutls on 10/3. Looks like it's another day of waiting.

I just want to have my celebratory brews (or feel sorry for myself brews)!!!!

Last year the PE was on 10/25 and Texas had results on 12/4. So I was hoping since this year was 10/24 we'd get resutls on 10/3. Looks like it's another day of waiting.

he he he, 10/3 is a whole 11 months more to wait....

but really maybe it goes by days of the week and not dates, I don't think anyone has ever looked at it that way... you know, like Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday in November no matter what the date, and Easter changes around too... just speculating

he he he, 10/3 is a whole 11 months more to wait....

but really maybe it goes by days of the week and not dates, I don't think anyone has ever looked at it that way... you know, like Thanksgiving is always the last Thursday in November no matter what the date, and Easter changes around too... just speculating
Ahhhh crap! Do you see how stupid the waiting is making me??? I meant 12/3! ha ha ha

And like others have said, this wait is seriously impacting my productivity at work...can't really concentrate on much else at the moment

did anyone else receive a reminder email of some sort from ppi about joining or taking PE classes...is that a sign of things coming??!! :(

there was a rumor that if you get an email from PPI to join a class for PE means you failed the PE exam. Is it true? I got an email from PPI to join the class today.

thanks

Panna

did anyone else receive a reminder email of some sort from ppi about joining or taking PE classes...is that a sign of things coming??!! :(

oh no :mellow: . i'm sorry for your bad news.

there was a rumor that if you get an email from PPI to join a class for PE means you failed the PE exam. Is it true? I got an email from PPI to join the class today.

thanks

Panna

unfortunately, this happened to me both times that I failed. Sorry

thanks

Panna

arghhhhh,....
LOL Relax. The same thing happened to people who have also passed. In other words, it means nothing. PPI even tells you that on their site.

thanks

Panna

arghhhhh,....
LOL Relax. The same thing happened to people who have also passed. In other words, it means nothing. PPI even tells you that on their site.
BrewingAZ is right. PPI is sending mass emails to everyone on their mailing list. They wouldn't go through the trouble to update their database to email only the people who failed. That's if NCEES were to release the results to them, which I doubt.

thanks

Panna

arghhhhh,....
BrewingAZ is right. PPI is sending mass emails to everyone on their mailing list. They wouldn't go through the trouble to update their database to email only the people who failed. That's if NCEES were to release the results to them, which I doubt.
oh well... i hope we get to know the result by the end of the week..cannot go through another weekend in anticipation....

well, maybe you have a fighting chance at getting your results this week. Others for sure will not be so lucky

Back