2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guilty
557c4b6acabed693ee60bc530e3cad69.jpg

Now that everyone is wearing masks in the office, is it okay to crop dust?

I now personally know three people with COVID. I was invited to a kid's birthday party where one of the people would be present. I wasn't planning to go anyway because wtf-there's-a-pandemic-going-on. The other two people are older and have little to no symptoms. That is so chilling.  

I now personally know three people with COVID. I was invited to a kid's birthday party where one of the people would be present. I wasn't planning to go anyway because wtf-there's-a-pandemic-going-on. The other two people are older and have little to no symptoms. That is so chilling.  
Wait, people who know they are currently infected with COVID are going to a kid's birthday party?  That's f'd up. And even more f'd up that other people apparently know about it and are okay with it. 

I was talking with a guy I used to work with from my former office and they had a guy who felt sick and went and got a covid test, on the way back from the test he swung by the office to pick up a few things from his desk, ended up shooting the breeze with people at work, he got the call that he was positive the next day, I guess there were around a dozen people there and .............. now they all have to quarantine for 2 weeks...

And these are people with engineering degrees! 

So.  Went home to NY.  Learned about 'covid parties', where college-aged kids and younger are having huge parties when they find out a friend has covid, and everyone who attends chips in money (like $20/person), and who ever tests positive next who attended the party gets the money pool.

I...worry for our country.

Back