2019 Novel Coronavirus

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It did remind me of this:

iky.gif

That doesn't surprise me all that much. Thankfully, the prairie dogs aren't all that friendly and avoid humans. Squirrels can get pretty tame though.

Yeah I think that is almost a miracle to be honest - even people wearing the masks you have a certain percentage that are going to mess them up (touching them, etc)

I had to go to Lowes this morning to replace some bulbs in my basement (where I am working since our work AC went out) today and they had a huge section of the KN95 masks -I grabbed a box and if I have to start flying again, I would feel pretty good using those with a surgical mask over it to hold it in place..

Yeah I think that is almost a miracle to be honest - even people wearing the masks you have a certain percentage that are going to mess them up (touching them, etc)

I had to go to Lowes this morning to replace some bulbs in my basement (where I am working since our work AC went out) today and they had a huge section of the KN95 masks -I grabbed a box and if I have to start flying again, I would feel pretty good using those with a surgical mask over it to hold it in place..
I need to make a Lowes run for deck supplies, I'm going to BOLO!

It's like you guys have never even been part of a police manhunt before.

Back