2019 Novel Coronavirus

Help Support Engineer Boards:

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
I played Plague, Inc. for the first time this weekend. My first disease "fingeritis" was so effective I actually felt bad and removed its drug resistance abilities so mankind could find a cure. It wiped out 85% of the world's population before that happened, though. Disturbing!

Reactions: csb

csb

Reaction score
I played Plague, Inc. for the first time this weekend. My first disease "fingeritis" was so effective I actually felt bad and removed its drug resistance abilities so mankind could find a cure. It wiped out 85% of the world's population before that happened, though. Disturbing!
Greenland and Australia are always the tricky ones. 

Dleg

Spammer Emeritus
Reaction score
Just make it cold and heat resistant! I invested in those abilities and all of the infectiousness abilities before I even attempted to make it more lethal. I had infected something like 60% of the earth before the first death was reported.

Greenland and Australia are always the tricky ones. 

Reactions: csb

Supe

Dangit, Bobby.
EB Supporter
Reaction score
Just make it cold and heat resistant! I invested in those abilities and all of the infectiousness abilities before I even attempted to make it more lethal. I had infected something like 60% of the earth before the first death was reported.
Dleg 2020

csb

Reaction score
I also like to make sure it survives on ships. That's where this virus is really missing out.