2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got stuck in a fire drill at work and when I went to do my pics I literally saw it “lock” the TNF game - God Damn Mountain time zone..

I also had the chargers as my FF defense and meant to change them out - so double fucked!

Was it just me or was the last penalty a make up for not flagging the obvious targeting that Rivers whined about for 30 minutes.

If they still had an actual owner I think Elway would be gone - he just got lucky the colts are stupid and parted ways with Manning -

Elway is fucking up ski season again for sure...his Paxton Lynch decision set the team back 5 years

Browns have some good players - if their ownership doesn’t make another stupid HC decision they may be pretty good next year

Also this is my mulligan week— I mean shit I made the pics but forgot to set points on all of them-

Well, my fantasy playoff run finally came to an end thanks to Goff tanking at the worst possible time in consecutive weeks.

^ either way, see you next Sun. :thumbs:

a36934da064730604612786b708a515b--packers-vs-bears-packers-baby.jpg
Well well well.... 

I made it through 2nd playoff week... I think I will be out next week as I’m playing the guy who always has like 150 points...

Is this screen name offensive?

fac85ea978ae34f6db98907c6c421579.jpg

Edit- our league has 16 people in it so average scores barely get to 100 each week. - it’s too many people as theirs is nothing but crumbs left on the waiver wire...

I made it through 2nd playoff week... I think I will be out next week as I’m playing the guy who always has like 150 points...

Is this screen name offensive?

Edit- our league has 16 people in it so average scores barely get to 100 each week. - it’s too many people as theirs is nothing but crumbs left on the waiver wire...
You still have a good shot. I played in 12 team league, had a 12-1 record and averaged around 125 a week. Had a Week 1 bye last week and totally bombed this week only getting 59 points after being projected to get 121 points.  Our number 2 seed also got eliminated last night after scoring 63 out of a projected 106 points. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Back