2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MY PICKS DIDNT SAVE I'M GOING TO KILL MYSELF
It's only one button? If FF has taught me anything, it's to close the browser, re-open and double-check EVERY SINGLE TIME. Which is obviously not helpful now, but that's why you have White Claw.

I don't think I've even opened the website since before Xmas. Almost 0 computer usage over the holiday break. It was awesome.

i conceded a long time ago

but i felt like i should update everyone on that. 

i'm standing by my decision ;)  

How did I get 1/4 right and move UP in the rankings?  LOL.  Maybe I should have paid into the pot!

Is this anyone else during their favorite teams game??  I have never related to anything more hahaha

Update: if colts get to the super bowl, I’m going. Just confirmed with my mom (lmao fml) that she would go with me if they go. Soooo LETS GO
For sure rooting for the colts in the AFC. NFC going all in on the Rams now since Cody parkey cant make a freakin 43 yard FG and we lost to the eagles... So basically Rams/Colts SB

That would be good just to see St Luis and San Diego cry! - But Id like to see Rivers get a SB ring I think..

This is what I want!
Smails.jpg

Back