2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Our "commish" keeps moving the seeding around - I think he is trying to avoid the death matchup of the undefeated dude - but I am in the final 4 so looking to get some money either way this ends!

Fuckers!

1st Place - Vee (schooled by a lady)

2nd Place AK

3rd Place -Gosh Darnold?- Is that mets fan?

4th Place - KF

5th Place - RG :(

6th Place Leggo

7th Place - Dex

8th Place - Fumble Bucs?

9th Place - TJ Fails (yep)

But I won my work FF league so I get to talk shit all year!  $250 bucks baby!

200.gif

Well I ended on a high note, I guess! But @vee043324 and I tied. The only two times I won a week were both with ties. It makes me so curious as to what the tiebreakers actually were.

Anyway, good season everyone! Thanks for making this fun to participate in. It was a nuts regular season for the NFL, which gave people like me the slightest glimmer of a chance... Which developed into nothing.

Now rest up this post- and off-season, and get ready to put your skin in the game to participate in next year's EB Pick 'Em, which will be hosted on ESPN's platform and coordinated by yours truly...

Last edited by a moderator:
One point? One point @vee043324 !?! Ahhhhhhggg! Good game Miss, good game, next year! Like leggo said thanks everyone  for making it fun! 

DANG. skin of my teeth. thanks friends for letting me play! did we veto the idea to put $$ this or... lol

I was Gosh Darnold.  Given the amount of picks I missed over the course of the season, everyone below 3rd should be ashamed of themselves, LOL.

I hate it ^^ 

the colts player that I DM got a great sack this game!! Yaaaaasss colts I’m obsessed with this team 

Back