2018 NFL - EB Pick EM

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my throat hurts from yelling so much during the 1pm games. 

also one of my colts insta followers DM'd me a heart before the game (after I wished him luck) so you can say we're getting pretty serious. 
i bet the next one is an engagement ring ya know

I guess this is what they call Parity in the NFL?

I am glad I was out on a cold mountain with a dead cell phone so I couldn't tell what was going on until it was over (in this league, FF, and my own shitty team)

BTW the Dolphins RB that scored on the miracle play went to our high school back home-!

Watching the Sunday night halftime announcers say that yesterday's games proved they basically know nothing about the NFL was pretty satisfying, though.

Does Kirk Cousins get to keep all that money?
He pulled one of the greatest hoaxes since Brock Osiweiler fooled the Texans a few years ago. Love seeing the Vikings turn into a dumpster fire, but really am enjoying seeing the Packers become one of the worst teams in the league. Kinda hoping it is the beginning of the end for Rodgers 

I still think Osweiler is decent, just hasn't had the right coaching. 
I probably can't say too much because he seems to have the Bears number. But he is a serviceable back-up like a Josh McCown type. I think he is a not starter because of his inconsistent play but maybe coaching could help make him a game manager style like a Joe Flacco or Alex Smith (Horrible injury sadly) 

but really am enjoying seeing the Packers become one of the worst teams in the league. Kinda hoping it is the beginning of the end for Rodgers 
Ya, not everyone deals well with having one of the greatest QBs of all time to play the game. You sound like a 49'ers fan. Jimmy G is pretty awful so it really won't help the team if he's back or not. LOL

giphy.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
lol- one of the best? what has he done in the last decade?

but I agree Jimmy is made of glass, he will be the next Tony Romo - write it down

lol- one of the best? what has he done in the last decade?
The statistics and QB rating speak for themselves. I tried posting here but the list is just too long. :Thumbs:

Need I mention that he nearly hit the roof of the Silver Dome with that memorable hail mary pass? Not many out there today that could do that.

Ya, not everyone deals well with having one of the greatest QBs of all time to play the game. You sound like a 49'ers fan. Jimmy G is pretty awful so it really won't help the team if he's back or not. LOL

giphy.gif
Nope actually a die hard fan of the greatest franchise to ever take the field. Also currently on the top of the NFC North after beating the best team in football. 

Last edited by a moderator:
The statistics and QB rating speak for themselves. I tried posting here but the list is just too long. :Thumbs:

Need I mention that he nearly hit the roof of the Silver Dome with that memorable hail mary pass? Not many out there today that could do that.
I still have a theory he was throwing those games to get fat boy fired.

Nope actually a die hard fan of the greatest franchise to ever take the field. Also currently on the top of the NFC North after beating the best team in football. 
All I know is that I hope the Seahawks get matched with the Bears in the playoffs. They need an easy win.

Back