WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Agreed! Really really hoping for good news and a good weekend. The last couple days have been rough knowing that the letters are in the mail.

Madison area no letter either. DRL website still the same as of 8/25.I think the powers that be have done everything to slow down the process:

- NCEES still takes 8 weeks to grade (once scanned, it is all electronic, what gives?)

- unlike most other states, WI decides not to use the internet

- PCS takes almost 2 weeks to send out letters

- PCs is an out -of state company to delay the letter even more (when even the state outsources jobs out of state, what should private companies do??)

With all this they at least should let us pass.... :lmao:
Agreed! WI needs to ditch PCS and get with the times. If my car is now capable of sending my phone reports regarding its tire pressure and when it needs an oil change then why in the hell can't the sate of Wisconsin post results in conjunction with NCEES on their website like most every other state does WTF!

Hoping today is the day as well, will be sitting on pins and needles until the mail comes!!

:bio:

I've got my wife watching the mailbox for me. If it shows up today, I'm leaving work to go open it. :hung-037:

I've got my wife watching the mailbox for me. If it shows up today, I'm leaving work to go open it. :hung-037:
Let us know if you're wife tells you the results came in the mail..... I may have to do the same and call it an early day!!

:please:

Last edited by a moderator:
Let us know if you're wife tells you the results came in the mail..... I may have to do the same and call it an early day!!

:please:
LOL, us Wisconsinites think alike! I would also have no problem calling it an early day to grab the mail. I'd have to assume that if Madison gets something MKE would too. Need to get this knot out of my stomach. Everytime I see a new post from WI I wonder if one of us has gotten something. :mail-296:

I just recieved my FE-Electrical results for OCT10 ---- PASSED!!! ....one more semester for my BS

Yes the mail carrier came around 11am here in Platteville
AHHHHH my old stomping grounds. Thanks for the clarification, hopefully PE results are coming in the mail today as well. Again Congrats, this should give you a good reason to head to 2nd street and do some Celebrating!!

:th_rockon:

Yes the mail carrier came around 11am here in Platteville
AHHHHH my old stomping grounds. Thanks for the clarification, hopefully PE results are coming in the mail today as well. Again Congrats, this should give you a good reason to head to 2nd street and do some Celebrating!!

:th_rockon:
UWP Alum here too! :beerchug:
My wife just got the mail and PE RESULTS ARE IN!!!! I PASSED!!!!! HOLY SH#$!

GOOD LUCK ALL!!

Time now to break out the Scotch and Cigars!!

:party-smiley-048: :multiplespotting: :th_rockon:

I took both FE (CIVIL) and PE (Tranportation). Passed FE and failed PE (50/80) still failed.

UWP Alum here as well! GO PIONEERS! LOL what a small world (err state). One of my wife's co-workers just sent me a photo of his results from his cell phone. He passed, evironmental PE. Guess they are in today's mail for MKE and other places.

Congrats to those that passed! I really want to leave work to go and check!

Mine are in too. It looks like I get to do it again. Crap and double crap. I'll know more when I get home to see the letter . . . :suicide1:

My wife just called me the letter came in and I passed. I had her scan and send it to work just to be safe so she doesn't just pull my leg :)

It is my birthday today, so this is a nice present :party-smiley-048:

BTW: DRL website still shows same as of 8/25. So that doesn't seem to mean anything.

Last edited by a moderator:
I took both FE (CIVIL) and PE (Tranportation). Passed FE and failed PE (50/80) still failed.
Mine are in too. It looks like I get to do it again. Crap and double crap. I'll know more when I get home to see the letter . . . :suicide1:
Sorry to hear that Civil02 and DRZ24. This is my 2nd attempt and I can't even concentrate right now. Just want to go home and get my results.

Back