WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife just called me the letter came in and I passed. I had her scan and send it to work just to be safe so she doesn't just pull my leg :)It is my birthday today, so this is a nice present :party-smiley-048:

BTW: DRL website still shows same as of 8/25. So that doesn't seem to mean anything.
Congrats HerrKaLeun! I wish someone was home at my place, ugh!

Congrats to those who passed, hang in there for those that didn't. Anyone from up north (Eau Claire area) get there's yet? I won't know till 5:30 when I get home. Wife works too so she can't help. Fingers are crossed, I can't hardly feel them!

Krakes: are you a Power guy too?

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to those who passed, hang in there for those that didn't. Anyone from up north (Eau Claire area) get there's yet? I won't know till 5:30 when I get home. Wife works too so she can't help. Fingers are crossed, I can't hardly feel them!
Krakes: are you a Power guy too?
Yup Power. I live in the Portage / WI Dells area, so hopefully the results make it further North to you as well!

To those who didn't make it this time around my heart goes out to you guys, hang in there and keep going for it.

Good luck Schmidty99, Knight1fox3 and everyone else still waiting!! - I'm pulling for ya.

:multiplespotting:

Passed Civil PE 1st try. Encouragement to those who got unfortunate news! Feel upbeat, prepare more, and you will pass too!

Are we PE now, or we have to wait for that State to mail the stamp to claim PE title?

Are we PE now, or we have to wait for that State to mail the stamp to claim PE title?
Congrats on passing.

I didn't add P.E. to anything until after the state issued me a license number.

I don't think it's changed, but your next step should be to fill out form 2727 and fax it in. And if you took the FE in a different state have that mailed to Wisconsin. After that you will be issued a license number. Mine took longer because I had to have the FE mailed from Michigan, but I faxed in the form on 6-29-2010 and my license was issued 7-15-2010.

And the state wont be mailing a stamp, you have to purchase that seperately. I used engineerseals.com pretty quick delivery.

PASSED PE POWER!!! WOOOHOOO!!!! TIME FOR A LITTLE LIQUID CELEBRATION! :multiplespotting: :mf_bounce8: :bananalama: :party-smiley-048:

Congrats to all those who passed! Those who didn't make it, keep at it. Stay focused and determined. This was my 2nd attempt and believe me when I say, if I can pass this test, anyone can.

So, anyone up for meeting for drinks in Madison? I'm buying whether you passed or not. :rotflmao:

Congrats knight1fox3!! Nothing here up north. I would suspect it should show up tomorrow, I'll report then. Stay tuned.... :puke:

Congrats knight1fox3!! Nothing here up north. I would suspect it should show up tomorrow, I'll report then. Stay tuned....
Pulling for ya bud! It's been a rough road we've braved to these results! HerrKaLeun proved to us that the WI DRL website doesn't mean anything in terms of passing or failing. Good luck! :)

congrats fox.i know you guided a lot of people to threads and helped on the electrical forums.

Congrats on passing.

I don't think it's changed, but your next step should be to fill out form 2727 and fax it in. And if you took the FE in a different state have that mailed to Wisconsin. After that you will be issued a license number. Mine took longer because I had to have the FE mailed from Michigan, but I faxed in the form on 6-29-2010 and my license was issued 7-15-2010.

And the state wont be mailing a stamp, you have to purchase that seperately. I used engineerseals.com pretty quick delivery.
are you sure the form still is correct?

the PCS letter contact a DRL webpage link that didn't have a page to contact about license. It actually was a non-existent page (which shows me their competency)

Congrats on passing.

are you sure the form still is correct?

the PCS letter contact a DRL webpage link that didn't have a page to contact about license. It actually was a non-existent page (which shows me their competency)
No I'm not positive, that' what we had to do 6 months ago. They could've changed it, but I just remember not knowing abotu that form and had to read on here what do next to get my license number issued.

No I'm not positive, that' what we had to do 6 months ago. They could've changed it, but I just remember not knowing abotu that form and had to read on here what do next to get my license number issued.
I actually found that form on DRL website I sent them an email with the form and my results and send in a letter.

Interesting, that they don't give clear instructions what actually to do. i guess they assume whoever passed the test, is smart enough to figure it out :)

I actually found that form on DRL website I sent them an email with the form and my results and send in a letter.

Interesting, that they don't give clear instructions what actually to do. i guess they assume whoever passed the test, is smart enough to figure it out :)
Thanks for the info guys. :)

Second time = Failed. 46/80. I'm pretty sure that's about the same as I did last time. Time to sign up for April. Does anyone know of any electronics refreshers? I need some serious help. Lots of Power courses, I can't seem to find anything on electronics although I ran across the PE Readiness course. Anyone tried that? Any thoughts?

I'll give NCEES/PCS some credit on the failure diagostic, its a lot better than last time and shows a better breakdown of your problem areas. Which for me is lots of stuff.

Second time = Failed. 46/80. I'm pretty sure that's about the same as I did last time. Time to sign up for April. Does anyone know of any electronics refreshers? I need some serious help. Lots of Power courses, I can't seem to find anything on electronics although I ran across the PE Readiness course. Anyone tried that? Any thoughts?
I'll give NCEES/PCS some credit on the failure diagostic, its a lot better than last time and shows a better breakdown of your problem areas. Which for me is lots of stuff.
Sorry to hear that schmidty99. Don't give up, stay the course! As for courses in electronics, I'm not too knowledgeable in that arena. Have you posed the question in the electrical PE prep forum? Might be some good suggestions there.

I actually found that form on DRL website I sent them an email with the form and my results and send in a letter. Interesting, that they don't give clear instructions what actually to do. i guess they assume whoever passed the test, is smart enough to figure it out :)
FYI, in case anyone was curious on the board's status for processing applications, I received the following response after emailing them the appropriate documentation.

[SIZE=10pt]Many many forms are coming in at the same time so we cannot weed through the forms. Application processing time is running 2-3 weeks at this time. You can check the status of an application online at http://drl.wi.gov under "Application Status".[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]-Department of Regulation & Licensing[/SIZE]

I actually found that form on DRL website I sent them an email with the form and my results and send in a letter. Interesting, that they don't give clear instructions what actually to do. i guess they assume whoever passed the test, is smart enough to figure it out :)
FYI, in case anyone was curious on the board's status for processing applications, I received the following response after emailing them the appropriate documentation.

[SIZE=10pt]Many many forms are coming in at the same time so we cannot weed through the forms. Application processing time is running 2-3 weeks at this time. You can check the status of an application online at http://drl.wi.gov under "Application Status".[/SIZE]

Thanks for the update. I just faxed mine in yesterday and was wondering how long to wait before contacting them.

UPDATE: When I checked my status on the WI DRL this morning, my status still said pending. I just checked now and it says permanent license issued. Now it's official. BOOM! :party-smiley-048: Kudos to the WI DRL for getting that done so quick, I certainly was not expecting that!! :thumbs:

UPDATE: When I checked my status on the WI DRL this morning, my status still said pending. I just checked now and it says permanent license issued. Now it's official. BOOM! :party-smiley-048: Kudos to the WI DRL for getting that done so quick, I certainly was not expecting that!! :thumbs:
WOW, same here...... kudos indeed! Now that I've already been through the painfully slow Exam grading process any waite less than 2 months seems lightning fast. Excellent work WI DRL!!

:th_rockon:

Back