WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW, same here...... kudos indeed! Now that I've already been through the painfully slow Exam grading process any waite less than 2 months seems lightning fast. Excellent work WI DRL!!
:th_rockon:
Still pending for me. I sent form 2727 per letter on Saturday (likely arrived Monday) and alsoe sent it per email. the email responded it would take 2-3 week.

did you guys fax it in? I hope mine will be issued soon too. Since i have my German degree (and US master) I'm a bit worried still. Even when the board approved me to write the test, I'll be worried till I have a certificate in my hand :)

WOW, same here...... kudos indeed! Now that I've already been through the painfully slow Exam grading process any waite less than 2 months seems lightning fast. Excellent work WI DRL!!
:th_rockon:
Still pending for me. I sent form 2727 per letter on Saturday (likely arrived Monday) and alsoe sent it per email. the email responded it would take 2-3 week.

did you guys fax it in? I hope mine will be issued soon too. Since i have my German degree (and US master) I'm a bit worried still. Even when the board approved me to write the test, I'll be worried till I have a certificate in my hand :)
I emailed PDF copies of completed form 2727 and my results letter. I don't care for faxes as most of the time the information is difficult to read due to poor quality. I sent the email this past Sun. I sent another email on Mon. morning asking for confirmation that my documentation was received and that is when they replied with the 2-3 week timeframe. Based on all the waiting we've done (as Krakes mentioned), I certainly wasn't expecting them to issue me a number the very next day. I have the person's email who responded to me. If you would like to contact them, PM me and I will send it to you HerrKaLeun. I'm sure it will work out for you.

I emailed PDF copies of completed form 2727 and my results letter. I don't care for faxes as most of the time the information is difficult to read due to poor quality. I sent the email this past Sun. I sent another email on Mon. morning asking for confirmation that my documentation was received and that is when they replied with the 2-3 week timeframe. Based on all the waiting we've done (as Krakes mentioned), I certainly wasn't expecting them to issue me a number the very next day. I have the person's email who responded to me. If you would like to contact them, PM me and I will send it to you HerrKaLeun. I'm sure it will work out for you.
Thanks for the offer. Actually the person that responded was the same that responded over the years when I had to deal with them (on my German degree). so I'm not going to bug her right now for something that will resolve itself in some days. I figure when we all send them questions, they never have time to actually issue licenses. If I don't hear in 2 weeks, I'll ask them. At this point they (understandably) shouldn't dig up every applicant who send an email. they'll do that once we really are overdue. the 2-3 weeks is just a generic answer.

Actually I sent the email with the PDF either Friday night or Saturday morning. so technically I should be before you.

Last edited by a moderator:
still no license. but another guy at work who passed also still doesn't have it either (and he has the US degree). what's your first letter of the last name? It seems odd you guys are so many days ahead considering it is rubber stamping only.

still no license. but another guy at work who passed also still doesn't have it either (and he has the US degree). what's your first letter of the last name? It seems odd you guys are so many days ahead considering it is rubber stamping only.
Mine is 'K'. I faxed my form 2727 in on 1/10/2011, the WI DRL shows that my license was issued to me on 1/11/2011. I received my official Cerftificate in the mail yesterday. I have no clue as to why mine was processed so quickly (no complaints though! :) )

Sorry to hear that HerrKaLeun. My last name begins with 'V'. I emailed my completed form 2727 as a PDF along with a PDF copy of my PE exam results letter (figured it couldn't hurt) on 1/9/11. And as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I sent another email on the following Mon. to confirm receipt of my documentation. That is when I got the response from the WI DRL that it would take 2-3 weeks processing time. As Krakes PE mentioned, I certainly wasn't expecting to be issued a license so quickly the very next day on 1/11/11 (which is also what my license issue date indicates). But I agree, no complaints on that here! :)

Sorry to hear that HerrKaLeun. My last name begins with 'V'. I emailed my completed form 2727 as a PDF along with a PDF copy of my PE exam results letter (figured it couldn't hurt) on 1/9/11. And as I mentioned in one of my previous posts, I sent another email on the following Mon. to confirm receipt of my documentation. That is when I got the response from the WI DRL that it would take 2-3 weeks processing time. As Krakes PE mentioned, I certainly wasn't expecting to be issued a license so quickly the very next day on 1/11/11 (which is also what my license issue date indicates). But I agree, no complaints on that here! :)
I saw online thsi morning it was issued. i assume it will be in my mailbox today or at least this week. they are still in the 2-3 week frame they said. I still haven't figured out how yours was faster than mine.

My work colleagues was issued today too. So it is not just me who got delayed.

I saw online thsi morning it was issued. i assume it will be in my mailbox today or at least this week. they are still in the 2-3 week frame they said. I still haven't figured out how yours was faster than mine.
My work colleagues was issued today too. So it is not just me who got delayed.
Nice! Time to order that stamp! Not sure how mine was issued faster either but again, I'm not complaining. :) Your certificate should only be a couple days after your number was issued.

Did anyone get instructions or an application to get the "fancy" certificate signed by the governor? Guys at my work, who got it last year, had the option to pay extra $ 10 for a large fancy license to put on the wall.

I only got my simple license along with information that i need to order a stamp etc.

Did anyone get instructions or an application to get the "fancy" certificate signed by the governor? Guys at my work, who got it last year, had the option to pay extra $ 10 for a large fancy license to put on the wall.
I only got my simple license along with information that i need to order a stamp etc.
Instructions for that were included with my regular certificate but maybe they forgot to include it in yours. Information about the decorative certificate is also posted on the WI DRL. Looks like the price also went up $5. Anyway, hope that helps.

Back