WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Direct from the PCS website:
"Scores from the October 2010 exam were mailed 1/5/11 via USPS mail.

http://www.pcshq.com/pcsweb/PCSCandPg.nsf/...8c?OpenDocument

I guess some of us may know tomorrow, most of us will know on Friday. Good luck everyone!!!!
Thanks for the info schmidty99. From what I've been reading, most of the results letters are dated 12/28/10. Thanks again PCS. Good luck on results all! Hoping for a great weekend! :)

Anyone been checking the WI DRL for additional updates to their application status?
I have, religiously. Still says status pending and "as of" 1/3/10. Not sure if this is good or bad. Anyone else?
I think its good, as mine has not been updated since the Board approved my application in 8/2009. That's a sinking feeling...

You said earlier that you didn't have anything under the "requirements not met" part right? If so, I believe that's a good sign also!

Oh crap! I'm sorry, knight1fox3. you were saying 1/3/10 and I was reading it as 1/3/11. Sorry...hope I didn't get your hopes up. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything and we'll all pass. Like I said, mines not updated either.

Anyone been checking the WI DRL for additional updates to their application status?
I have, religiously. Still says status pending and "as of" 1/3/10. Not sure if this is good or bad. Anyone else?
I think its good, as mine has not been updated since the Board approved my application in 8/2009. That's a sinking feeling...

You said earlier that you didn't have anything under the "requirements not met" part right? If so, I believe that's a good sign also!
I will say that it has boosted my spirits a bit, but I don't think it necessarily indicates whether you passed or failed. Correct, I do not have anything under "requirements not met". But that just means I have all the licensing requirements met contigent upon passing the exam. The requirement "engineer" means I have the necessary 4 years of experience (on top of my 4 year degree) as approved by the board. Perhaps the board is questioning your references and/or engineering experience? During your application process, were you ever notified that your application was in question? I recall receiving an email with a link provided that showed the status of the application. I believe the email also indicated that the applicant was responsible for addressing any items in the "requirements not met" field. Just my :2cents:

Oh crap! I'm sorry, knight1fox3. you were saying 1/3/10 and I was reading it as 1/3/11. Sorry...hope I didn't get your hopes up. Hopefully it doesn't mean anything and we'll all pass. Like I said, mines not updated either.
My post was in error. It should have read "as of" 1/3/11. Apparently I still haven't adjusted to the new year yet. :rolleyes:

Good to hear, I still think its good news.

I disagree with the status. This is what mine says under Requirements not Met:

"Engineer | You must register with the testing service PCS at www.pcshq.com if you have not yet done so. This requirement will remain "NotMet" until the exam has been passed."

Then when you pass I believe "Engineer" should turn green move to Requirements Met. I've found that under several other random folks in the credential lookup. Then the application status line should turn to "permanent license issued" eventually. I would guess you don't have that yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good to hear, I still think its good news.
I disagree with the status. This is what mine says under Requirements not Met:

"Engineer | You must register with the testing service PCS at www.pcshq.com if you have not yet done so. This requirement will remain "NotMet" until the exam has been passed."

Then when you pass I believe "Engineer" should turn green move to Requirements Met. I've found that under several other random folks in the credential lookup. Then the application status line should turn to "permanent license issued" eventually. I would guess you don't have that yet?
You certainly make a convincing argument and continue to make me feel better with the long wait. :) And that is correct, I've seen other PEs (my wife being one of them) with their status that reads "permanent license issued". Mine unfortunately does not say this.

Sounds good. Well, the way its going I should expect to get my fail letter. Can anyone else chime in about the DRL site and if there status has been updated or not?

Sounds good. Well, the way its going I should expect to get my fail letter. Can anyone else chime in about the DRL site and if there status has been updated or not?
This goes back a few years now, but I would be surprised if the DRL procedure is much different from when I was originally licensed.

I don't believe the website was updated to say anything about licensure until after I had faxed in a final form after I received my passing letter in the mail. This is how I remember it anyway.

The process was; get the passing letter in the mail, fill out a single sheet form with a bit of information and a signature, fax the form, DRL received the form, compared my name to the name of known passers, issed licensed, and updated the database.

Hopefully I'm not giving anyone bad information, but I believe this was the procedure.

I agree with WoodSlinger, I went through this 6 months ago, and you'll get your pass/fail letter before the DRL website changes. It will change eventually though, I think only after I sent in Form #2727 and got the state of MI to send my FE results to Wisconsin did the DRL website get updated.

Good luck everyone!

So what do you think schmidty99 based on the other responses regarding the WI DRL website? We both back in the same boat? :) Or do you still think otherwise?

I hope we're back in the same boat. The majority says I'm wrong, so in this case I think that's good for me! :th_rockon:

I hope we're back in the same boat. The majority says I'm wrong, so in this case I think that's good for me! :th_rockon:
Indeed, hopefully that eases your nerves a bit (even though it brought me back to worrying). :rolleyes: And nothing here yet again in WI (MKE area). Hopefully tomorrow we both receive good news and have something to celebrate over the weekend. That goes for anyone else as well who are waiting on results. :brickwall:

Madison area no letter either. DRL website still the same as of 8/25.

I think the powers that be have done everything to slow down the process:

- NCEES still takes 8 weeks to grade (once scanned, it is all electronic, what gives?)

- unlike most other states, WI decides not to use the internet

- PCS takes almost 2 weeks to send out letters

- PCs is an out -of state company to delay the letter even more (when even the state outsources jobs out of state, what should private companies do??)

With all this they at least should let us pass.... :lmao:

Back