WISCONSIN - RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK... I was hoping to save my 25th post for when I got my resulsts, but this waiting and now indecisivness is making me nucking futz! I'm about one step away from walking around running my finger up and down over my lips.
When the rest of you check your "Application Status" through the WI State Board's website (link given in above post) what date is shown to the right of "As Of" ?

The reason I ask is because my date is listed as 1/03/10, and i don't show anything listed under "Requirements not Met". In the Engineer box it still says "You must register to take the PE exam with EES at www.pcshq.com Please note this requirement will remain as Not Met until the exams have been passed and verified." However this is now under the "Requirements Met" area.

Since i didn't really pay much attention the last time I checked the status I really don't know if this was updated yesterday or if it has allways been this way.

Anyone else notice anything similar?

:brickwall: :mail-296:
When my application was approved on the 8/25 board meeting, the website was updated in the afternoon of 8/25. So they can be quick.

Mine still hasn't updated, still shows 8/25 with the comment to sign up for the test. This now makes me nervous since yours is updated...

If I had to study again, I'd like to know before April!!!! especially since almost every other state already released pass/fail.

Edit: the "requirements not met"have been "green" all along. this just means the requirements to write the test. Application status still is "pending". what does yours say? they must have changed something if they updated it yesterday.
Other than my update date showing as yesterday it sounds like we are all seeing the same thing. My status is also "Pending (In Process). If my status really was updated yesterday, I certainly can't see anything that has changed..... ****.

Anyway, thanks for posting what yours said!!

:waiting:

Nothing has changed on mine, including the date.

Krakes: I would take what you found as a good sign. Hopefully congratulations are in order!

My last update on the DRL was 8/19/2009, and that's when my application was approved. And I failed in April 2010, so no update if you fail. Otherwise, under "Requirements not me" I still have Engineer in red. Last name starts with S....

I'm getting nervous now....

Krakes: I would take what you found as a good sign. Hopefully congratulations are in order!
My last update on the DRL was 8/19/2009, and that's when my application was approved. And I failed in April 2010, so no update if you fail. Otherwise, under "Requirements not me" I still have Engineer in red. Last name starts with S....

Interesting. I also do not show anything under "Requirements Not Met:". Hopefully this is a good sign.

Relax guys. It probably means nothing. Maybe they want to show us that they are working or something..

Please let me know if anyone has checked their mails yet.

Interesting. I also do not show anything under "Requirements Not Met:". Hopefully this is a good sign.
This means you were approved to write the test. It showed "nothing missing" since 8/25 when the board approved me to write the test.

for me it also said "Approved, letter sent"which means they sent me the letter to write the test in August.

Relax guys. It probably means nothing. Maybe they want to show us that they are working or something..

Please let me know if anyone has checked their mails yet.
Nothing in the mail today. :smileyballs:

This means you were approved to write the test. It showed "nothing missing" since 8/25 when the board approved me to write the test.

for me it also said "Approved, letter sent"which means they sent me the letter to write the test in August.
Originally this is what I thought in that it didn't have any correlation to actually passing or failing the exam. Then I wasn't sure when schmidty99 indicated his profile still showed "Engineer" in red under the "Requirements Not Met:". Perhaps he was just unfortunate enough to not have his profile updated then. It would appear that the seemingly endless wait has subjected us to mere speculation. :hung-037:

I won't be able to check the mail until after work today (around 4:30pm or so).

We'll all know soon enough. It would be nice to not have to study to take the test a 3rd time. But I'm not sure if my guessing was enough to get me over the hump. Any of you guys electronics?

We'll all know soon enough. It would be nice to not have to study to take the test a 3rd time. But I'm not sure if my guessing was enough to get me over the hump. Any of you guys electronics?
Power for me. Fingers crossed that we start to see some results in the mail tomorrow.

:please:

WOW... Reading the VA Thread it sounds like PCS is about the SUCKIEST bunch of SUCKS to ever SUCK!! WTF

Hope i haven't retired by the time i see my results!

:suicide1:

I know right?! I feel bad reading what they have been posting. NY is getting jerked around pretty bad too. I would actually motion the WI DRL to not use PCS any longer if I thought it would do any good. Perhaps PCS should not be "administering" any type of examination that deals with engineering. Stick to the non-engineering professions which require licensure. Anyone get mail today in WI yet? :unsure:

Hello to all,

Does any one know cut numbers (not score) for the PE Civil-Transportation? meaning 49 out of 80 is failed but 52 out of 80 is passed.

something like that!!!!

Thanks

Devang

No mail until I get home around 5:00 P.M. I've been keeping an eye on VA & NY. They are pissed! I see some PCS states have got results, only the ones that allow NCEES notification through email/web though. Grrrr. I noticed that only 35% of repeat examinees passed the Electrical. 1 out of 3, that might not bode well for me....

PA and VA have got their results thru PCS. Only theirs was online. So i am guessing 2 more days before PCS mails our results. I am feeling like I am in the 50's to be waiting for snail mail.

I am feeling like I am in the 50's to be waiting for snail mail.
No kidding, get with it WI. Good grief! And I could have done without knowing the passing percentage for repeat test takers. :(

Hopefully we find out sooner than another couple days. At this point we just need to know so we can plan accordingly.

Just an FYI - no results in today's mail.
Thanks for the update. I won't be expecting anything when I get home tonight then. :brickwall:

I guess on the bright side, if we find out tomorrow or Friday, it could be a really good weekend or really bad weekend. :holyness:

Back