Feb 2024 Seismic/Surveying Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EvrOnward

Reaction score
I took the surveying exam in February 2024 - used CESPR.
Here's my general breakdown: ~50% were easy, 25% medium, 25% hard or not enough time.
Hoping the results come out the week of March 6th.

Surveying is my last test. I believe March 8 2023 was when Feb 2023 result was sent out. But this year is a leap year. Expecting the 6th too.

Surveying is my last test. I believe March 8 2023 was when Feb 2023 result was sent out. But this year is a leap year. Expecting the 6th too.
I took seismic in January and surveying in February. The January test resultscame Out on 2/24. I really hope the Feb test results come out this week or by end of next week the latest and not as late as the Jan results

I took seismic on December 29th n got the result on January 8th , took the survey on February 26th hopefully will get the result within this week.

I took seismic on December 29th n got the result on January 8th , took the survey on February 26th hopefully will get the result within this week.
I didn’t pass the seismic I took in January and have registered to retake in May. Which material did you study for seismic if I may ask?

failed seismic again… I used AEI to study but maybe it’s time to switch to Hiner. I felt much better taking the exam this time, but seems like prep wasn’t enough, any tips?

failed seismic again… I used AEI to study but maybe it’s time to switch to Hiner. I felt much better taking the exam this time, but seems like prep wasn’t enough, any tips?
I failed seismic too. Studied the first time using Dr. Shahin Mansiur’s book. I’m taking the AEI course this time and taking lots and lots of sample exams.

Back