What state are you waiting for?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine still says "Result Pending" here in TX. The Texas Board of Engineers is closed today. But I called them and they said that wouldn't matter.

Love it when they can't release results prior to the start of registration for the next exam. Anyone willing to call and complain? Guess it wouldn't do any good anyway...

Love it when they can't release results prior to the start of registration for the next exam. Anyone willing to call and complain? Guess it wouldn't do any good anyway...

Don't you have a couple months to register?
Yes, you do. Are you awaiting results on the SE?

No. I'm not waiting. I know it's frustrating, but ncees website says 10-12 weeks for structural results. I know they usually beat that, but it's hard to fuss when they haven't missed their date, yet. Hang in there.

Don't you have a couple months to register?
Yes, you do. Are you awaiting results on the SE?

No. I'm not waiting. I know it's frustrating, but ncees website says 10-12 weeks for structural results. I know they usually beat that, but it's hard to fuss when they haven't missed their date, yet. Hang in there.
Agreed. I wish they would schedule their scoring workshop sooner in the spring since the release of results always depend on it.

This is the longest it has taken since the first administration of the new 16 hour exam.

This was a tough exam. There were issues in the afternoon section as well. I look forward not only to my score, but a look at the pass rates.

This was a tough exam. There were issues in the afternoon section as well. I look forward not only to my score, but a look at the pass rates.

Are you talking about the lateral afternoon. If so then I could see that causing some holdups as well. Still doesn't make it any easier on my mind, though.

This is starting to get to me. Every time I refresh the page my heart-rate goes up only to see "results pending".

Last edited by a moderator:
Has anyone received any useful information from NCEES via chat, email, or phone call? Based on the standard response I've been getting, I'm not that confident we'll see results anytime soon. That or they are just really good at not providing information.

They're pretty good at not providing information. I received "results should be released within 10-12 weeks of examination" via chat this morning.

NCEES just said that they think they will release the results to the state boards tomorrow.

Back