What state are you waiting for?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried the chat again, still completely tight lipped and won't give any indication whatsoever!

Response from my State Board when I asked if they had heard anything from NCEES.....

[SIZE=medium]I checked on Friday, since we hadn’t heard, and they said that the committee had just met or was about to meet and they expected the results would be released in about a week, so we are hoping to hear something by the end of the week. You will get an email at the same time the results are released to us.[/SIZE]

No... this is horrible. Like I said, I heard form my State and even they are like WTF are the results... LOL

Yeah, I would have thought they were going to release them yesterday. Maybe today is the day then?

Back in October I believe the results started coming out Thursday evening and Friday, then NCEES officially released a notice that all results were released to states on the following Monday. PCS states started receiving theirs throughout that week, specifically VA was on that Friday following. So, I think VA will be waiting another week.

Back in October I believe the results started coming out Thursday evening and Friday, then NCEES officially released a notice that all results were released to states on the following Monday. PCS states started receiving theirs throughout that week, specifically VA was on that Friday following. So, I think VA will be waiting another week.
I don't recall anyone receiving SE results from October until Monday, December 16th. I'm in TX which typically releases results the same day NCEES does. I received an email on 12/16/13 @ 12:51 PM central time. I actually logged into my NCEES account prior to this since I noticed people saying results were out on a past thread. We could go back to verify this, but I'm fairly certain that no one received results prior to 12/16/13.

I don't recall anyone receiving SE results from October until Monday, December 16th. I'm in TX which typically releases results the same day NCEES does. I received an email on 12/16/13 @ 12:51 PM central time. I actually logged into my NCEES account prior to this since I noticed people saying results were out on a past thread. We could go back to verify this, but I'm fairly certain that no one received results prior to 12/16/13.
I may be mistaking... I'm just going off of memory and just remembered people posting results prior to the official email. For some reason I remember waiting a week from when NCEES started releasing results.

As for PCS states, I think it may be sooner than it has in the past. I'm from Pennsylvania, so I know how being a PCS state can drag out the process. I remember waiting an extra 3 weeks for my SE Vertical results from October 2011. NCEES released them on 12/16/11. Pennsylvania released them on 1/6/12.

If you look at the most recent PE results map posted by snobumPE, I believe Pennsylvania (and many other PCS) states released PE results the day after NCEES released them.

Thanks for the additional info. I hope the results are released even quicker with less people taking the exam than the amount that take the PE.

It may also help to call your board or PCS when people start announcing results. I called my board a couple days ago and it doesn't sound like they are checking for results as often as we are...

Latest posts

Back