Is anyone studying for the SE CBT?

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twowayslab

Reaction score
Anyone studying for the SE CBT? Is there any course with a structure for it? I’ve really enjoyed AEI, but I have not sat for the exam. One thing after the other and I’m thinking I’ll just wait for the CBT.

i am, unfortunately, going to have to take the SE test per new south florida rules.
however, I am definitely going to wait for the CBT option. failing would probably be less heartbreaking knowing i can retake immediately

i am, unfortunately, going to have to take the SE test per new south florida rules.
however, I am definitely going to wait for the CBT option. failing would probably be less heartbreaking knowing i can retake immediately
Can you please elaborate on the new South Florida rules?

My understanding, at least initially, the SE exam even in CBT format, will be offered twice a year. Same as in paper format.

I'll echo @BuzzKillington's question. I just passed the SE Bridges exam and I am about to go work for a company that does work in Florida. I googled it and can only find something about a Structural Engineering Recognition Program in Florida, but I haven't read anything that suggests it is valuable to have for Florida work.

Back