TEXAS RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They missed my name somehow, and they wont tell me the result over the phone aaaaaarrrrghhhhhhh
did you get my message.?? i had included a contact in that, try emailing him.

Congrats to all the new PE's. Others please don't get discouraged. There is always next time.

Thanks. I will let you know what happens. Hopefully today.
i expect him to reply pretty soon.. i can only imagine how it feels to have ur name skipped!!! i say its better than having a wrong result... hang on just a little more.

I still have the results up on my screen and check it about every 5 minutes just to make sure. How long until we get numbers, I wonder?

I still have the results up on my screen and check it about every 5 minutes just to make sure. How long until we get numbers, I wonder?
i got the number within 24 hours. try checking tomorrow around this time... you should have it pretty fast and that's when u start using PE designation officially!!! Lance will email once the directory is updated (i suppose), i will post it here as and when i get it.

For now, just take off and celebrate..

for those who did not get thru this time.. never mind.. we are here with you.. just relax and be focussed next time around.

Back