SE October 2023 - Waiting game

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Figured I'd ask here since apparently everyone on eng-tips has taken a vow of silence. Has anyone else obsessively called/chatted with NCEES about when results will be posted, or is it just me? I keep just getting generic "within the next 2 weeks" answers. But the grading seminar ended on 12/1, and for the April exams they released results starting 11 days after the grading seminar ended. So I would also expect to start getting results today.

Is this your first attempt? My last SE April 22 result came in on a Wednesday afternoon.. The previous PE 2016 came in on a Wednesday afternoon as well.. Wondering when you guys have received your prior results? I want my SE results today sooooooooo bad!!!

Sorry folks!! Checked with NCEES, they haven't released the SE exam results to the boards yet.. She said it would be released in the next 2 weeks.. The suck continues. . . . Looks like it will be a Christmas present..

Best of luck to all who are waiting. For reference, I got my results email at around 2:15 pm for the April 2023 exam. BUT I got my email in 2018 (my first attempt) at around 12:30.

Got a work christmas party this week... these results could make that way more fun or way more depressing... maybe deferring to next week is the answer here 👀

Got a work christmas party this week... these results could make that way more fun or way more depressing... maybe deferring to next week is the answer here 👀
Same. I was thinking that, but I dont have the patience

Back