TEXAS RESULTS

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just heard that the TX LSIT results were released yesterday- anybody confirm this? I don't know anyone that took that exam here.

Has anyone tried calling TBPE yesterday or today to find out when we might get our results?

Has anyone tried calling TBPE yesterday or today to find out when we might get our results?
No today, i called yesterday and they told me that we should be getting the results early July... :screwloose:

why you don't try to call and tell us..

got an email from Lance at TBPE... Grades are IN... guess thats why he wasnt replying to our queries.

doesn't matter. check your grades... till now i used to get my grades from october.. but now i dont get it... that means it is updated.. same thing happended last time around.. they will change the page title later...

PS: congrats to those passed... let the flood gates open... pour in your results...

Last edited by a moderator:
doesn't matter. check your grades... till now i used to get my grades from october.. but now i dont get it... that means it is updated.. same thing happended last time around.. they will change the page title later...
PS: congrats to those passed... let the flood gates open... pour in your results...

TX Resutls posted....passed the FE exam...

Doesnot matter what percentage I have as long as its says passed

81 percent it is....

:party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Let the Frickin... wait go and open the floodssssssssss

I cant get mine. Does that mean that I failed?

I cant get mine. Does that mean that I failed?
no.. may be something is entered incorrectly.. check your information correctly. see if u have selected correct exam.. all the grades regardless of the result should be searchable.

no.. may be something is entered incorrectly.. check your information correctly. see if u have selected correct exam.. all the grades regardless of the result should be searchable.
I did several times. This is distressing.....

Back