June Exam Results

Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum

Help Support Professional Engineer & PE Exam Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Anyone get the license # yet? I have no updates and the last few months people have gotten them on Fridays after results released.
No, nothing yet. Sometimes DCA doesn’t post numbers until the weekend or Monday I’ve heard but I haven’t gotten an email about my application being approved either. It does say it can take 2-3 weeks so who knows really

Yeah I've been refreshing the page daily ever since I saw one person got it a few days after passing lol. They did say 2-3 weeks initially so I guess we gotta wait that out

Someone I know had the connect site show they are approved, just not a license # yet. Other people just show waiting for approval still. So weird. The wait is killing me!

I received Surveying result on July 11 and got the license number on July 15.
A bunch of people got their license numbers issued on Friday, but not everyone gets them the same day unfortunately. I’m guessing those of us left will probably be stuck in final review for a few weeks knowing the DCA’s recent pattern of issuing most licenses on only one or two Fridays of each month.

A bunch of people got their license numbers issued on Friday, but not everyone gets them the same day unfortunately. I’m guessing those of us left will probably be stuck in final review for a few weeks knowing the DCA’s recent pattern of issuing most licenses on only one or two Fridays of each month.
Guess we wait till this Friday. If we don't get them then I guess we have to wait till August? don't they say to contact them if its been 3 weeks?

Um...not accurate. There are some professional licenses issued each Friday. Maybe not always civil, but there are some.

Um...not accurate. There are some professional licenses issued each Friday. Maybe not always civil, but there are some.
We’re obviously talking about civil licenses if we’re posting on this forum. I just went through recent numbers thoroughly and there were only 3 issued on June 16 and then none after that until July 7 when another 2 numbers were issued, that’s a 3 week gap. Last Friday the 14th they issued over 100. Most in June were issued June 9 with the exception of barely 3 or 4 that were issued on June 12/16.

Last edited:
We’re obviously talking about civil licenses if we’re posting on this forum. I just went through recent numbers thoroughly and there were only 3 issued on June 16 and then none after that until July 7 when another 2 numbers were issued, that’s a 3 week gap. Last Friday the 14th they issued over 100. Most in June were issued June 9 with the exception of barely 3 or 4 that were issued on June 12/16.
Well if you also consider that exam results for the two civil exams only occurs monthly (normally 8-12 days into each month), it stands to reason that less civil licenses will be issued at other times.

Another Friday and I still don't have my license.... Anyone else still waiting?

Back